The ice fishing ME board is sponsored by:
Visit Dags visit derby website

Author Topic: Hermon  (Read 1043 times)

Offline Mossypumpkin

• Team IceShanty Regular
Hermon
« on: Dec 07, 2018, 08:23 PM »
Tis the season again. I had some friends who were on Hermon a week ago right off the beach. Does anyone know if there’s ice in the middle and how much? Just hoping to save a trip over there for nothing. Thanks!
Killin time til swimbait season..

Offline Anomaly

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Formerly clamfarmer
Re: Hermon
« Reply #1 on: Dec 07, 2018, 08:51 PM »
Just take a ride over there and give us a report! I doubt I’ll be over there much anymore. The place won’t be the same without The Ronald Carter! (Miss ya Snopro!) The place is mostly loaded with dinks. 
"You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy fishing gear and that’s kind of the same thing.” 

Offline GasBlaster

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Welcomes green fish
« Reply #2 on: Dec 08, 2018, 04:16 AM »
The place is mostly loaded with dinks. 
You should fit right in !!!!

Offline csiacd78

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Dec 08, 2018, 06:22 AM »
Friggen dinks!

Offline Mossypumpkin

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Dec 08, 2018, 07:15 AM »
Well you should fit right in !!!!

Hahaha! Ya that fishery has gone way downhill in many ways. It’s just a much shorter drive for me than going to the brewer area to get them. I’d like to get on unity but no idea where I’d start...

Offline Anomaly

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Formerly clamfarmer
« Reply #5 on: Dec 08, 2018, 07:59 AM »
You should fit right in !!!!

:roflmao: :clap: :icefish:
"You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy fishing gear and that’s kind of the same thing.” 

Offline icehole84

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6 on: Dec 08, 2018, 08:13 AM »
Never fished Hermon but was out on a pond not far from there yesterday .... There was at least 6" everywhere I checked ...

Offline Anomaly

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Formerly clamfarmer
« Reply #7 on: Dec 08, 2018, 09:04 AM »
Hahaha! Ya that fishery has gone way downhill in many ways. It’s just a much shorter drive for me than going to the brewer area to get them. I’d like to get on unity but no idea where I’d start...

I know where to start.  ;)  If things go as planned tomorrow, I’ll be headed for crappies in the early afternoon. Not Unity.  Where do you live anyway? I’m thinking Bangor, right? Wanna join me?

Offline Mossypumpkin

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8 on: Dec 08, 2018, 10:42 AM »
Used to live in hampden but now I’m in Detroit. Plenty of good water around. I spend most of my time deciding where to go  :roflmao:

I just can’t wait to jig up a few. Plus my girlfriend and I have a hedgehog and he likes nothing better than baked crappie so I need to feed the baby haha

Offline Seamonkey84

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9 on: Dec 08, 2018, 11:34 AM »

I just can’t wait to jig up a few. Plus my girlfriend and I have a hedgehog and he likes nothing better than baked crappie so I need to feed the baby haha
I’m sure the spiky one also loves the extra waxworms, mealworms and various other bugs bait that’s involved as well hehe.

Offline Mossypumpkin

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10 on: Dec 08, 2018, 07:11 PM »
I’m sure the spiky one also loves the extra waxworms, mealworms and various other bugs bait that’s involved as well hehe.

Bog ol’ 100 pack of mealworms just for him haha! Vicious circle of life in this house but hedgehog trumps crappie and mealworms lol

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.