Author Topic: Navionics App  (Read 1721 times)

Offline Bryfish84

• Team IceShanty Regular
Navionics App
« on: Aug 17, 2018, 02:10 PM »
I just downloaded the app yesterday. Looks like it couls come in handy this ice season. This might be a dumb question, but what does the “fishing Facility” symbol exactly mean? Some sort of artificial structure?

Thanks for any help!

Offline yonger

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Navionics App
« Reply #1 on: Aug 17, 2018, 03:37 PM »
The fishing structure is usually some sort of pilings or something placed there that attracts fish.  I don't know what fishing facility is for sure?  What lake has it. 

Make sure you shut off your waypoints to the community on that app or you will marking your spots for other people. 

Offline Bryfish84

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Aug 17, 2018, 06:54 PM »
Thanks for the tip! It is for Cleark lake in Iowa. They are all over the lake.

Offline Just a random icefisherma

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Aug 20, 2018, 10:30 PM »
I had the app on free trial, and found that fishing facility was just a fancy name for structure. Man made or natural. It was a good app, just not worth 65 bucks to me.
"I love the freedoms we got in this country, I appreciate your freedom to burn your flag if you want to, but I really appreciate my right to bear arms so I can shoot you if you try to burn mine."
-Johnny Cash

Offline Tye

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Aug 21, 2018, 06:54 AM »
$65?! I am pretty sure I pay well under $20 CDN for Navionics. It's been a game changer for me since I got it.

Offline papadarv

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Aug 21, 2018, 07:06 AM »
The Navionics Boating App is $9,95 annual first year, $4.95 each year thereafter. They offer an HD (High Def) version for $54 first year annual $15 thereafter. Only differance between the two is the way they display the menue.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.