Author Topic: Burns pond or other options  (Read 1291 times)

Offline Mascoma

• Team IceShanty Regular
Burns pond or other options
« on: Mar 09, 2018, 07:47 AM »
Hello,

Thinking of heading north towards Burns pond on Saturday & Sunday in search of some perch or crappie (somewhere else) for dinner.  Any info would be great on this or other waters in the area looking to bring my young son along.  Not looking for honey holes just a place for flags and fun place to jig with the kids. Walkers without electronics...
PM or post here with any ideas for us.
Thanks in advance.

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • C:\Documents and Settings\jgirard\My Documents\My
Re: Burns pond or other options
« Reply #1 on: Mar 09, 2018, 10:17 AM »
Burns is pretty easy to fish..I would head up the lake and fish the big cove on your right..one big flat..should be fun..I’m sure there is a ton of ice
when chuck norris played golf for money, chuck marked down a hole in zero every time, the golf pro said, "chuck: you can't score zero on a hole." Chuck norris turned towards the man and said, "I'm chuck norris, the man proceeded to pour gas over his body and set himself on fire because that would be less painful than getting roundhouse kicked by chuck norris....chuck norris roundhouse kicked him in the face anyways

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Mar 09, 2018, 10:17 AM »
Whitefield right?
when chuck norris played golf for money, chuck marked down a hole in zero every time, the golf pro said, "chuck: you can't score zero on a hole." Chuck norris turned towards the man and said, "I'm chuck norris, the man proceeded to pour gas over his body and set himself on fire because that would be less painful than getting roundhouse kicked by chuck norris....chuck norris roundhouse kicked him in the face anyways

Offline Mascoma

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Mar 09, 2018, 10:56 AM »

Yes Whitefield area

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Mar 09, 2018, 11:08 AM »
This is where I go..spot burning at its finest..have fun

Offline Mascoma

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Mar 09, 2018, 02:14 PM »

This is where I go..spot burning at its finest..have fun

@) Thanks

Offline fishingidjit

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6 on: Mar 09, 2018, 03:36 PM »
IMHO,I would go to Forest Lake for more action. Check out the NH bathymetric map for Forest lake. Head for the island and fish to the left of it parallel to the camps on shore(stay out about 300 yards from the camps) . There are a lot of perch but not real big anymore,some pickeral and bass,better for kids than Burns !

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.