Author Topic: HT polar fire 8” hand auger blades  (Read 504 times)

Offline xxxbeer247

• Team IceShanty Regular
HT polar fire 8” hand auger blades
« on: Jan 21, 2018, 01:07 PM »
Bought a ht polar fire 8” hand auger recently. It’s the offset style with the triangle shaped blades. The blades it came with aren’t the best and I accidentally chipped them. Does anyone know if I can use another type of better quality blades on this particular auger or do I have to special order these blades through ht website? Thanks pm me if you have any advice

Offline Agronomist_at_IA

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Team Iowa!
Re: HT polar fire 8” hand auger blades
« Reply #1 on: Jan 21, 2018, 02:09 PM »
Bought a ht polar fire 8” hand auger recently. It’s the offset style with the triangle shaped blades. The blades it came with aren’t the best and I accidentally chipped them. Does anyone know if I can use another type of better quality blades on this particular auger or do I have to special order these blades through ht website? Thanks pm me if you have any advice

Sounds like you have the curved lazer style blades (triangle shaped and curved). If those are the style you have, just by the Strikemaster Mora Lazer blades in the matching size. Mora blades are worth the extra money. The quality of the blades are the best in the market and they keep an edge a long time.

Offline xxxbeer247

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Jan 21, 2018, 02:53 PM »
Sounds like you have the curved lazer style blades (triangle shaped and curved). If those are the style you have, just by the Strikemaster Mora Lazer blades in the matching size. Mora blades are worth the extra money. The quality of the blades are the best in the market and they keep an edge a long time.

I was hoping for this reply. I just wanted to be sure that the strike master lazer blades matched up with the same screw hole locations and the ht.

Offline Agronomist_at_IA

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Team Iowa!
« Reply #3 on: Jan 21, 2018, 03:54 PM »
I was hoping for this reply. I just wanted to be sure that the strike master lazer blades matched up with the same screw hole locations and the ht.

Should. They are pretty industry standard. If worried take a blade off into a store and check.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.