Author Topic: Jawjacker sale??  (Read 5130 times)

Offline Jagger0502

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Jawjacker sale??
« Reply #30 on: Feb 21, 2018, 08:42 PM »
I was looking to pick up some JawJackers at the end of this season but just looking on line now and no one has any in stock at all let alone any end of season sales. Anyone know where I can order them from?
Dad- “Did I wait to long? Should I have set the hook? “ Me- “I am fairly certain fish don’t have hands....”

“GET EM!” - Scott Odonnell

Offline Walleyewacker007

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #31 on: Feb 21, 2018, 11:45 PM »
Make your own mouse jackers until you can find them, good post on how to do it in Idaho thread.

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #32 on: Feb 22, 2018, 05:32 AM »
I was looking to pick up some JawJackers at the end of this season but just looking on line now and no one has any in stock at all let alone any end of season sales. Anyone know where I can order them from?
Everyone is sold out until next year. I have made several different types of them and I have one that is real simple to make. It works good also. Just use a small steel leader and make a trigger for it. Adjust the tension by adjusting the angle of the trigger. Old wire rod holder with a piece of 2x4 or 1x2 will work.

<===Lefty===

Offline Houligan

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #33 on: Feb 22, 2018, 09:34 AM »
On the jawjackers and items like this its sometimes good to wait until needing to place an order for other gear because of shipping regardless of the deal you can find.

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #34 on: Feb 22, 2018, 02:31 PM »

You waited too long to start looking.  Jaw Jackers need to be grabbed during the Black Friday/ Cyber Monday sales @ 20% off, or wait until after Christmas and start watching for clearance sales.  The best you'll get them for is $30.00 usually when someone like Kittery Trading post has one of their rare 25% flash sales(hint hint).  Always keep an eye on the best deals thread all year around.  Some of the best deals I find for ice fishing are in the off season.  I think, like me, you're done for the year anyway, so no great loss.  They can wait until next year.  I could've picked them up any number of times for 20% off at different places.  I will keep an eye open for you. ;)

DN     
DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

Polar Bird 3T, Eskimo EVO 1it
8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol
Marcum LX-7s (2) Dakota Lithium powered

Offline Sylvanboat

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #35 on: Feb 23, 2018, 11:28 AM »
End of season sales should be coming up on EVERYTHING.  I want an Ion electric auger.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.