Author Topic: Buzz Bombs, Pt Wilson Darts, Steelhead Jigs, and Shad Darts.  (Read 975 times)

Offline MT Tag Filler

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • When the tags are filled you can bet Im on the ice
Hey guys and gals,
I have a bunch of buzz bombs and darts for sale. They come in an assortment of colors and absolutely slay salmon and lings back home. I have also had people tell me that they work good for lake trout, if you enjoy fishing for them. I don't use them over here in Montana anymore, but if someone goes to the salt, then this is the package for you. I have 28 buzz bombs that I'm selling for $3 a piece ranging in size from 2" to 3". I also have 34 darts that I'm selling for $5 a piece. The bombs retail for $4 a piece back home and the darts retail for $7.
I also have 87 steelhead jigs for sale in an assortment of colors. I used them a lot back home for steelhead. I saved a couple for myself as they kill the trout out on the Gallatin, Madison, and Missouri, but don't quite need as many. They also work good for walleye and trout underneath the ice. They range in sizes from 1/8 oz to 1/4 oz, with the majority being 1/4 oz. I'm asking $1.00 a piece for them.
Finally, I have 173 shad darts for sale. Range in sizes from 1/16 to 1/4 oz with majority being 1/16 oz. Some are used, but majority are new. Some painted, but majority unpainted. Work well for shad and panfish. I used them a lot back home on the Columbia for shad, but have kept a few for ice fishing. I use them here for perch, trout, and bluegill, but will never be able to use this many. Asking $25 for the lot of these guys.
PM me if interested I can send pics of any of them. I can ship anywhere with a little bit of extra fee.
College kid passing on some of his tackle to those that will use it.
Thanks in advance, and may your lines be tight and beer be cold.
-Mike

Follow Iceshanty at Twitter Iceshanty Facebook Page Iceshanty Youtube Channel
Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.