Author Topic: Aqua view customer service-EXCEPTIONAL  (Read 403 times)

Offline thorson

• Team IceShanty Regular
Aqua view customer service-EXCEPTIONAL
« on: Feb 01, 2017, 04:30 PM »
I had an issue with a new camera having a loose wire. I  emailed and called them on Friday late in the day.  They called me back almost right away and discussed how they could make it better.  The lady gave me options and I went with them sending me the part and then sending them the disfunctional one. Free of any charge. The part was in the house the NEXT DAY and camera works great! EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE! They have a customer for life!

Thor :tipup:
Life is short, fish hard!

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Aqua view customer service-EXCEPTIONAL
« Reply #1 on: Feb 01, 2017, 04:33 PM »
Always good to hear  :thumbsup: :clap:

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #2 on: Feb 01, 2017, 04:37 PM »
AV has done me justice in the past their customer service is great and very responsive. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline RedShantyMi

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Feb 01, 2017, 05:36 PM »
They do have great customer service.  Beth is very good at what she does, and so far the company has stood behind their product. The only problem is their product has issues. Bought my first micro 2 years ago. Had to return it  to Cabels for an exchange. That camera also blue screened. Aqua-Vu then upgraded me to the Av model. Worked great about 5 times out. Then started reading card error. Waiting to get it back from service now. Also had a friend buy a Miccro and he had the same problems. I love the unit and the company has been great so far. Just hope I don't have end up with a 400 dollar paper weight.

Offline fireryfish

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Feb 01, 2017, 08:32 PM »
I will have to agree with the level of service. I bought a microII and the screen went blue after one outing. I called them and they sent me a new camera the next day got it 3 days later has worked great since then.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #5 on: Feb 01, 2017, 08:40 PM »
Nice to hear they take care of their customers :thumbsup:

WS

Offline stripernut

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Tight Lines!
« Reply #6 on: Feb 01, 2017, 09:01 PM »
Then started reading card error.

Often it is the the receiver for the card that gets dirty (everything that uses SD Cards), picked up a little kit years ago on line for cleaning the "receiving end", has saved me lots of time and money!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.