Author Topic: New Gear - CLAM BIG FOOT™ XL6000T GARAGE (6-8 PERSON)  (Read 973 times)

Offline Mike the Machinist

• IceShanty Rookie
Bought this for me and the family for Christmas and gotta say this is a real nice buy, very happy with it. I fished in it this weekend with 5 other friends very comfortably out on Lake Superior in Sullivan County, NY and it saved the day. It was around 10-15 degrees and most of the day was blowing constant 15-20 mph and a balmy 50-60 degrees inside lmao.. we jigged up a bunch of perch and an 17" pickerel.

The quality on the shanty was pretty good and was a breeze to set up and take down. The only complaint I have is that it didn't come with enough screws (only 6). There are 12 anchor points on this shanty and on days like yesterday you wanna use all 12. My unit is blue with gray trim so please don't be shy pop over and say hi (arrrrr arrrrrr arrrrrr).
-Mike

Offline DoubleG

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: New Gear - CLAM BIG FOOT™ XL6000T GARAGE (6-8 PERSON)
« Reply #1 on: Jan 10, 2017, 11:59 AM »
Sounds nice!  Were you out there 2 weeks ago, there was a big Clam out there.  I have a Clam pull over shelter but it's only 1 man.  How was fishing there this weekend?  It's been real hit or miss this year, for me anyway.  I tried a new lake up there last weekend and it was OK, not great just OK.
MarCum * Vex * Strikemaster * Clam * Cabelas Underwater Cam

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.