New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: panther lake  (Read 1036 times)

Offline panfish lover

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Hardwater Nut!
panther lake
« on: Feb 11, 2006, 03:28 PM »
Just wondering how the ice is and if anybody has fished it recently also what did you catch  thanks and good luck! Joe

Offline hunters08

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • all i can say is WOW
Re: panther lake
« Reply #1 on: Feb 11, 2006, 06:38 PM »
hey joe where is panther lake?
If i'm not fish'n then i'd rather be turkey hunt'n [img width=100 height=80]

bigdave1018

« Reply #2 on: Feb 11, 2006, 07:51 PM »
go 81n to the parish exit get off and go around the circle up to 69east. go left towards camden. go about 10 miles to the jamison corners intersection[ you will see a radio tower on left just b4 where you turn] and theres a convenience store on the right side. take a right and go about 3 or so miles . the lake is on your right. i think its county route 17 but not sure. the road that the lake is on hooks up with route 49 and 69. you can also go 81n to the central square exit. get off exit and go right on 49east. just outside of constantia is where 17 n comes in. go left [ you can only go left] all the way till you hit a sharp left curve. there is a church on the corner. go right and it takes you right into panther lake. panther lake only has a bar and the lake lol.

Offline slabby

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Feb 11, 2006, 08:01 PM »
Fished it last weekend,2 day tourney.good ice the could only be better now. :tipup:
Born To Fish Forced To Work

waterguy

« Reply #4 on: Feb 11, 2006, 08:58 PM »
what did you get for fish?

Fished it last weekend,2 day tourney.good ice the could only be better now. :tipup:

Offline slabby

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Feb 11, 2006, 09:35 PM »
lots of pickerel monster largemouth should have have my iceshanty slip and showed it,screwed up,not lot of panfish too many pickerel,someone with 16+ catfish won heaviest fish 850.00 bucks good payout,nice place  wouldnt mind going there in summer for bass and tiger muskies in there they say.
Born To Fish Forced To Work

Offline BAZOOKAJOE

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6 on: Feb 13, 2006, 03:57 PM »
You must have spent some time over to the Pine Grove??  It's a cool place!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.