Author Topic: Striker Ice Hardwater problems?  (Read 1262 times)

Yelloweyes

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Striker Ice Hardwater problems?
« Reply #20 on: Feb 02, 2017, 01:11 PM »
I finally got my bibs back.  took about 4 weeks to get it all sorted out.  they repaired them, the only thing is that the fabric bunches a bit, and there is now no seam tape in that section.  so they will leak but at least I can go ice fishing again!!

Cotacatchers

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • No Bad Day on Ice
« Reply #21 on: Feb 06, 2017, 02:27 PM »
Well I pulled the pin and bought the bibs and coat.  Took me a while to figure out how to shorten the legs up.  That seems to work ok, but not sure I like the gator especially after shortening the legs.

I went over the whole suit checking seems and zippers etc.  Everything looks pretty good until I got to the hood.  It closes with Velcro and one of the strips was sewn upside down/inside out however you want to describe it.  I am not a big fan of hoods anyway, but after spending $460 I am now questioning the logic of my purchase.

Has anyone else had any quality issues?

Good luck getting call from factory , i thought striker was the real deal but am finding out otherwise . im dealing with no response from customer support HA what a joke rather NO customer support .im in a customer service biz as a factory rep and if i had this level of support - lack there of- id be fired .
Stuff comes from over seas and when they run out they're out until next season . Rethinking ever buying from striker again.

carcus1

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #22 on: Feb 07, 2017, 08:04 AM »
I like my suit, very warm, but blew out the crotch in the second season, I sewed it and its held, same happened to my arctic armor.  I have a new set of cabelas guide wear extreme, hope it turns out to be good, I did use it a few weekends ago lake trout fishing, weather was warm and raining, my buddy got soaked, I stayed dry, even kneeling in the slush!
Ladywood, Manitoba, Canada

Follow Iceshanty at Twitter Iceshanty Facebook Page Iceshanty Youtube Channel
Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.