Author Topic: finally  (Read 1007 times)

Offline billebob5

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • FLAG
finally
« on: Dec 20, 2016, 01:55 PM »
found the crappie in 12 feet of water.  Deepest part of the pond.  Been pretty much skunked two trips now.  It's nice to break out and find them!  Good luck out there and stay safe!
Clam Bigfoot 
Marcum
Jiffy Stealth
K-Drill!

Lo the angler. He riseth in the early morning and upsetteth the whole household. Mighty are his preparations. He goeth forth with great hope in his heart and when the day is far spent, he returneth, smelling of strong drink, and the truth is not in him.

Offline ElectricSlide19

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: finally
« Reply #1 on: Dec 20, 2016, 02:18 PM »
Any pics??

Offline billebob5

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • FLAG
« Reply #2 on: Dec 20, 2016, 02:59 PM »
Not yet.   They are still crappiesicles in the back of my truck.  I'll try to post some.  nothing major just good eater size.
Clam Bigfoot 
Marcum
Jiffy Stealth
K-Drill!

Lo the angler. He riseth in the early morning and upsetteth the whole household. Mighty are his preparations. He goeth forth with great hope in his heart and when the day is far spent, he returneth, smelling of strong drink, and the truth is not in him.

Offline billebob5

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • FLAG
« Reply #3 on: Dec 20, 2016, 06:46 PM »
Not yet.   They are still crappiesicles in the back of my truck.  I'll try to post some.  nothing major just good eater size.

Clam Bigfoot 
Marcum
Jiffy Stealth
K-Drill!

Offline ElectricSlide19

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Dec 21, 2016, 12:19 AM »
Very Nice! That looks like a good sized gill too!

Offline wsj_outdoorsman

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Wandering the Ice somewhere
« Reply #5 on: Dec 21, 2016, 05:57 AM »
Good job Billie, those will eat very nicely.
If a man can't laugh at himself....he leaves the job to others

Offline billebob5

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • FLAG
« Reply #6 on: Dec 21, 2016, 08:14 AM »
gotta say the gill was the nicest of the bunch.  Although one of the crappies had really nice shoulders on it for a shorter fish.
Clam Bigfoot 
Marcum
Jiffy Stealth
K-Drill!

Offline DaWakoKid

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7 on: Dec 23, 2016, 07:53 AM »
Nice work! Can't wait to get out. Will be after the 1st of the year for me, more than likely.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.