Author Topic: First ice house build/refurbish  (Read 3394 times)

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
Re: First ice house build/refurbish
« Reply #30 on: Dec 19, 2016, 04:31 PM »
Nice build, but it's going to take awhile to get the kink out of my neck from looking at your pictures with my head cranked over!! ;D
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline Hardwater Problem

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #31 on: Dec 19, 2016, 08:27 PM »
Nice build, but it's going to take awhile to get the kink out of my neck from looking at your pictures with my head cranked over!! ;D
I'm not good looking or smart...  It took about 4 hrs. to get them to look that bad!!!  Sorry brother...  If your ever in Ottertail County Minn., I have a liquid prescription that will that fix ya right up.
IF YOU CAN'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, GO GET IN FRONT OF THEM!!!     

Offline Hardwater Problem

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #32 on: Dec 19, 2016, 08:30 PM »
The heat channel looks like a stroke of brilliance.   :thumbsup:  Please report on how it works on the ice.
I can see one on mine blowing hot air over the folding filleting table on the outside wall.
You sir...  are the first to associate me with brilliance.  I don't have a ton of ice house experience, but the ones I have been in were freezing cold at the feet and Indiana Jones Arc of the Covenant hot when you stood up.  I had a fan and a few boards...  I ran a smoke test, it sucked it in as planned, and there is air coming out the bottom.  Noise is minimal. 
IF YOU CAN'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, GO GET IN FRONT OF THEM!!!     

Offline Chris338378

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #33 on: Dec 20, 2016, 09:47 AM »
Great job, it looks awesome.

Offline Mac Attack

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #34 on: Dec 20, 2016, 10:14 AM »
sweet

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor