Author Topic: Troller2.0  (Read 523 times)

Offline mtnhillbilly

• Team IceShanty Regular
Troller2.0
« on: Dec 18, 2016, 09:58 AM »
So before I send it in! >:( Just purchased the 2.0 stuffed expensive batteries in it took it out and fished in mild temperatures for 2 hours! Next day took it out for 1 hour before work worked fine again! Walking 50 yards back to shore the unit turned on by itself! ???? Turned off and it remained off the hour drive home!  Now it won't turn on?  I haven't tried new batteries yet because these have under 3 hours in warm icefishing temps and I've been working all weekend! Any thoughts? ???

Offline tornadochaser60

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Troller2.0
« Reply #1 on: Jan 03, 2017, 12:12 PM »
I had to return two different 2.0's last year, both had issues within a week of purchase.  I have had a 1.0 for 5 years now, and it's been abused, has had condensation in it a bazillion times, and still runs good as long as it's fairly warm.  Can't leave it in the trailer overnight, otherwise it won't stay powered up when I hit the power button.  I have to hold the power button down, let it go into simulation mode, then turn the internal heater on and let it warm up for 15-20 minutes at least before I can power it down and up again in normal mode.

Offline DR.SPECKLER

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • find your own fish..
« Reply #2 on: Jan 03, 2017, 02:00 PM »
when I ran aa batteries in mine I never got a long run time like it said.maybe 5 hours.my troller 2.0 also ran much better with the 12 volt battery.jigs showed up better,lower sensitivity and just all around better performance.i  bought the performance pack after using it with the aa rechargeable batteries 3 times.i hated the troller 2.0 till I bought the pack.i would by another troller 2.0 its the only Marcum unit that worked for me.

Online pete/ny

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Jan 03, 2017, 02:04 PM »
I have had my original Troller 1 since they first came out back when. Never got my aaa batteries to last a long time either so I bought the Pack with battery and charger and use it all week with
out any power problems. Nice case and keeps unit well protected.

Follow Iceshanty at Twitter Iceshanty Facebook Page Iceshanty Youtube Channel
Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.