Author Topic: Marcum update  (Read 7501 times)

Offline Spoondangler

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Marcum update
« Reply #60 on: Dec 18, 2016, 08:20 AM »
I've been looking forward to this update, but now I don't know if I'll even do it, it doesn't sound like much. That bein said, I was hoping there would be more then just the 2 ft deadzone issue fix (maybe add solitare, or a fish tally mode).
I think people are defensive because you read these post and it seem like there is some huge issue and grand coverup by marcum, meanwhile they don't feel that way about their experience with the lx7.  That being said, it's also reasonable to expect a top of the line product to work to the top of its class.  I am not suprised they are not focused on this as much as the rt9 at this time, since that looks more like the future of finders.  Guess I see it from both sides and still wish it had solitare on it,  mean early Windows had solitare.

Do that many people fish under five feet, not sight fishing? I can see wanting it to work either way, buy I'm curious. If I'm fishing under five feet I'm laying on the ice, sight fishi g

Offline VTMatt

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Marcum update
« Reply #61 on: Dec 18, 2016, 12:04 PM »
I've been looking forward to this update, but now I don't know if I'll even do it, it doesn't sound like much. That bein said, I was hoping there would be more then just the 2 ft deadzone issue fix (maybe add solitare, or a fish tally mode).
I think people are defensive because you read these post and it seem like there is some huge issue and grand coverup by marcum, meanwhile they don't feel that way about their experience with the lx7.  That being said, it's also reasonable to expect a top of the line product to work to the top of its class.  I am not suprised they are not focused on this as much as the rt9 at this time, since that looks more like the future of finders.  Guess I see it from both sides and still wish it had solitare on it,  mean early Windows had solitare.

Do that many people fish under five feet, not sight fishing? I can see wanting it to work either way, buy I'm curious. If I'm fishing under five feet I'm laying on the ice, sight fishi g

Dirty water and slushy ice don't make for very good sight fishing....

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.