Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 205966 times)

Offline perch chacer

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #2791 on: Apr 20, 2018, 08:56 PM »

https://www.target.com/p/gasoline-120-volts-1000-surge-watts-portable-inverter-generator-green-sportsman/-/A-51578201

I have the 1000W unit and it is very quiet and can take a small electric heater or other sub 800 appliances, can't go wrong for the price.
Just what I am looking for to run the lights and 750 watt electric heater in my ice shack next year, then I can leave the 20 lb propane tanks at home.   How long a run time do you get at full throttle keeping your heater going?

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2792 on: Apr 21, 2018, 07:21 AM »
Just what I am looking for to run the lights and 750 watt electric heater in my ice shack next year, then I can leave the 20 lb propane tanks at home.   How long a run time do you get at full throttle keeping your heater going?

Can't say as I never used it that long...

Offline NEWLEE

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Marcum then catch 'em
« Reply #2793 on: Apr 21, 2018, 09:19 AM »
Scheels has the Pflueger Purist Spinning Reels on sale for $49.99 with free shipping.

https://www.scheels.com/p/pflueger-purist-spinning-reel/04338830694.html

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2794 on: May 02, 2018, 11:39 AM »
Gander Outdoors has some great deals on its ice fishing page, including some outstanding buys on Striker Ice jackets.  Sizes and colors are limited, but it's definitely worth a look if you've been wanting a jacket to match bibs that you may or may not already have.  There are some other very nice buys as well.

DN
DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

My obsession with fishing through the ice didnít start the way youíd think.  I needed to get out of the house, away from the wife, and I needed to drink.  Once I got there, I figured I may as well fish...

Offline Ice Surveyor

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Fishing is Life.
« Reply #2795 on: May 03, 2018, 09:52 PM »
That's a great buy Deal Ninja.  I own two of those Striker Climate jackets, and they are worth every penny. 

If anyone sees a deal on a Humminbird Solix unit, please chime in.  I'm in the market for one, and I'm waiting on a deal.  I should have jumped on the Dicks 20% off a single item, but I dilly dallied too long and missed out. 

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2796 on: May 08, 2018, 08:41 PM »
New link on eBay for Cabela's $100 for $80 is out. Don't forget extra 5% cashback if using chase freedom card and paying with PayPal.

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2797 on: May 10, 2018, 01:57 PM »
Active Junky has cabelas at 7% cashback today if you are stocked on 20%off gift cards. Not the 10% like before but better than the 6% it has been since February.

Offline Ice Surveyor

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Fishing is Life.
« Reply #2798 on: May 11, 2018, 09:06 PM »
Cabelas has 10% off on Tuesdays in May, only 2 left.  Combine that with other savings, looking at a good buy on anything. 

Offline WolfPack1

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2799 on: May 13, 2018, 12:18 PM »
If anyone is looking at getting a Milwaukee mud mixer for an auger, thereís a great deal running at CPO. Get two select tools, and get a free 9.0 battery, 2 5.0 batteries, rapid charger, and tool bag. Sell the other tool if you donít need it, and for like $230 you get the mud mixer and everything else!
My gear:
Marcum Lx-6
Shappel Rover 1
Custom rod by Ryno

Offline SirCranksalot

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2800 on: May 13, 2018, 05:17 PM »
Mmm--I went to their website but could not find the $230 deal.
Keep yer stick on the ice!

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #2801 on: May 13, 2018, 06:43 PM »
Isn't that the place that sells reconditioned tools? I sent a Dewalt back to them because the chuck didn't work on it.
<===Lefty===

Offline WolfPack1

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2802 on: May 14, 2018, 01:47 AM »
Mmm--I went to their website but could not find the $230 deal.

I figured it as youíd but the mud mixer (170) and hackzall? (150) for a total of $320. Then sell the hackzall for 90-100 and youíve got 220-230 into the mud mixer, 2 5.0, 1 9.0, rapid charger and bag. Little work to get but I thought itíd be a deal! Hereís the link:
https://www.cpooutlets.com/mil-gwp-8809/mil-gwp-8809,default,sc.html?srule=price-low-to-high&start=0&sz=36

Isn't that the place that sells reconditioned tools? I sent a Dewalt back to them because the chuck didn't work on it.

Iím not really sure. I do see that they sell reconditioned stuff, but these all say they are new, so the must sell new stuff as well!
My gear:
Marcum Lx-6
Shappel Rover 1
Custom rod by Ryno

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2803 on: May 15, 2018, 11:37 AM »
Cabelas has 10% off on Tuesdays in May, only 2 left.  Combine that with other savings, looking at a good buy on anything.

Nice, but only for cabelas visa card holders.

Offline ronco

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2804 on: May 15, 2018, 01:20 PM »
Fish USA has 50% off clearance items, the discount is reflected in the price already;
https://www.fishusa.com/Clearance

Good for today only 5-15-2018.
The secret to fishing.....fish where the fish are.

Offline guy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2805 on: May 15, 2018, 07:04 PM »
Cabelas has 10 % off and free ship, $50 min. Today only.

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2806 on: May 16, 2018, 07:24 AM »
Marcum PanCam Panner System (Discontinued)  40% Off.  $149. and free shipping.  If you've wanted a Camera Panning system for your camera, now is the time to buy.  This is a nice system, but the list price of $249 scared people away.  At $149, it's a decent bargain.

https://www.rapala.com/rapala/sale/clearance/marcum-clearance/pancam-panner-system-discontinued/MPC02.html?cgid=rapala-sale-clearance-marcum#start=1&cgid=rapala-sale-clearance-marcum

DN

My obsession with fishing through the ice didnít start the way youíd think.  I needed to get out of the house, away from the wife, and I needed to drink.  Once I got there, I figured I may as well fish...

Offline kayl

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2807 on: May 16, 2018, 07:37 AM »
Cabela's cash back at ActiveJunkie is back up to 10%. Pm me if you want a referral link that will earn us each $10 when you sign up.

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2808 on: May 17, 2018, 09:36 AM »
Cabela's cash back at ActiveJunkie is back up to 10%. Pm me if you want a referral link that will earn us each $10 when you sign up.

Was just going to post that. Looks like it's till Labor Day. I will also shamelessly offer you the referral link you anyone wants.

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Addict

Offline kayl

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2810 on: May 18, 2018, 06:15 AM »
15% cash back at Cabela's today through Active Junky!!!!!

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2811 on: May 18, 2018, 06:24 AM »
15% cash back at Cabela's today through Active Junky!!!!!

Crap!!!  I bought $300 of gift cards yesterday that I wonít get until next week!  :blink:  LOL!  Dang!

DN

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2812 on: May 18, 2018, 07:47 AM »
Crap!!!  I bought $300 of gift cards yesterday that I wonít get until next week!  :blink:  LOL!  Dang!

DN

I just spent $150 on an order yesterday, and of course they claim it already shipped.....dang

Follow Iceshanty at Twitter Iceshanty Facebook Page Iceshanty Youtube Channel
Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.