Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 96450 times)

ejdelvo28

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #1160 on: Apr 19, 2017, 05:19 PM »
Ejdelvo28 , Ice Shanty sponsor Fish 307 out of Lake George,NY. has the bibs you are searching for priced at $119.99 before shipping and any taxes.
Steve
Thank you for the heads up.  Unfortunately, they only have 3XL left in stock.

mr.clean

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #1161 on: Apr 19, 2017, 05:50 PM »
Your welcome, sorry they no longer have the medium size bibs in stock.
Steve

Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #1162 on: Apr 21, 2017, 02:51 PM »
MARCUM LX-6 DIGITAL SONAR SYSTEM - $399.99 

Just ran across this deal. These must be some 2014 LX-6 leftovers. The 2015-current LX-6s has a slightly smaller footprint and better target separation than the LX-6; 1/2" vs. 3/4" but this is still an awesome unit/buy for someone wanting to go Marcum digital on the cheap. It also appears Marcum is getting out of the analog sonar business (flashers) since all of their current models are being discontinued.  (Please feel free to correct me if I have misstated anything here.)  3300?

https://www.fish307.com/marcum-lx-6-digital-sonar-system/

DN
DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • I'd rather be Fishing!
« Reply #1163 on: Apr 21, 2017, 09:51 PM »
nice deal for sure!.

that lx6 has the lx7/9 shuttle and marcum changed the lx6s (the "s" in the model id means shuttle change) shuttle to use the smaller lx5 shuttle and felt the larger shuttle was not needed after all.
i thought the target separation was the same tho. maybe i missed it if they upgraded that on the lx6s.

maybe the poor ice season hurt their sales this season.

Royalwapiti

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1164 on: Apr 22, 2017, 04:21 PM »
Not sure about the target separation.  But the LX6s fitting inside a 5 gallon pail is the deal.  My son bought that, I have the LX7 and have to put it in a tote.  He got the LX6s for $503 earlier this year at ice out in the midwest.
You can't get the fruit if you don't go out on the limb.

joemx1825

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1165 on: May 01, 2017, 08:57 AM »
Marcum has a new shuttle coming out next season, supposedly it fits in a 5 gallon bucket, has a built in lithium battery, usb ports, etc....You can buy it separately, but it's much cheaper if you purchase it with a new unit....just something to think about before pulling the trigger on a closeout...

Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #1166 on: May 01, 2017, 09:01 AM »
Ok bargain hunters, I'm trying to help keep this awesome thread alive again in the off-season, so here we go!   

Flame King has their propane refill adapter kits and tanks both marked waaay down on Amazon.  The refill adapter and stand are $10.02 off @ $29.97 and the refillable tanks are $7.12 off at $9.97.  I own this little system and it works great!  Huge savings over using disposable 1 lb. tanks and no more heavy bulk tanks and hoses to drag on the ice!!!  These prices are the best I've seen on the kits and tanks.  It takes about 2 minutes to fill a refillable 1 lb tank from your 20 lb bulk tank at home and it fills all of the way up thanks to a bleeder valve you can open and close.  The tanks are good for 12 years!  Your welcome.   ;D

https://www.amazon.com/Flame-King-YSN1LBKT-Refillable-Cylinder/dp/B01FLN2NDC/ref=pd_ybh_a_11?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=CRTWGXYFQHF4TS0RK1YB

https://www.amazon.com/Flame-King-YSN164-Refillable-Cylinder/dp/B01DCWJYYK/ref=lp_3028493011_1_8?srs=3028493011&ie=UTF8&qid=1493646906&sr=8-8

These are GREAT BUYS.

DN

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • I'd rather be Fishing!

Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #1168 on: May 01, 2017, 10:44 AM »
The refillable cylinders are ~ 1/2" longer than the disposable cylinders, so yes, there are some minor compatability issues.  On the Portable Buddy and Little Buddy, there really isn't an issue at all, other than the tank sort of sticks out at an angle from the Portable Buddy.  On the regular Mr. Buddy and larger sizes with two tanks and doors that are supposed to enclose the tanks, the doors won't close without some modifications to the heaters, ie., trimming away some material.  I understand that the Flame King and Mr. Heater companies may be working together toward a resolution.

Royalwapiti

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1169 on: May 02, 2017, 05:16 PM »
Been picking up odds and ends at Cabelas bargain cave.  Clam Drill plate marked to $44 was blue tagged to half off. $22.   I didn't read the tag that said parts missing.  LOL, they got last laugh, maybe.  It doesn't have the shaft that sticks through the plate.  Everything else is there.  I have my Nils orange buried in my shanty up on the ceiling of my garage so i cannot check it but it looks like the Nils shaft will go through the hole and fit snug with the bearing.  If not a friend will mill something for me, might cost a 12 pack.  I didn't really want a drill plate (at least for $60.)  But decided it might be nice to keep my Milwaukee drill out of the snow when it sits.

Also on a different trip I picked up a Clam small LED Light bar for $20.   Will fit perfect in my Nanook.  All kinds of jigs and what not but i have plenty of them.   

rdhammah

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1170 on: May 03, 2017, 07:01 AM »
not ice fishing but scored some Berkley power bait from Dick's. was on sale 4 jars for $10 plus a $10 mail in rebate. net cost for the 4 jars - FREE

hardwater diehard

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #1171 on: May 03, 2017, 09:17 AM »
Been picking up odds and ends at Cabelas bargain cave.  Clam Drill plate marked to $44 was blue tagged to half off. $22.   I didn't read the tag that said parts missing.  LOL, they got last laugh, maybe.  It doesn't have the shaft that sticks through the plate.  Everything else is there.  I have my Nils orange buried in my shanty up on the ceiling of my garage so i cannot check it but it looks like the Nils shaft will go through the hole and fit snug with the bearing.  If not a friend will mill something for me, might cost a 12 pack.  I didn't really want a drill plate (at least for $60.)  But decided it might be nice to keep my Milwaukee drill out of the snow when it sits.

Also on a different trip I picked up a Clam small LED Light bar for $20.   Will fit perfect in my Nanook.  All kinds of jigs and what not but i have plenty of them.

Could always get the new and improved Clam Gear Box...that'll get you an input shaft to attach your drill and give you an 8 inch option .
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #1172 on: May 03, 2017, 10:08 AM »
LOL, they got last laugh, maybe.  It doesn't have the shaft that sticks through the plate.

That's probably the clam plate that my replacement shaft for the one pictured below came from!  :roflmao: :whistle: :woot:

Seriously, all you have to do is ask one of the guys on here who ordered the gearbox for their original shaft.  The gear boxes all came with an integrated shaft.  I'm sure someone will oblige.

Royalwapiti

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1173 on: May 05, 2017, 06:00 AM »
Good idea.   Thanks guys.  And now is the time of year to find a gearbox sitting on clearance prices.

Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #1174 on: May 05, 2017, 11:11 AM »
Public Service Announcement.  So during my daily deal-hunting ritual this am., I come to find that Overton's online store is now completely devoid of fishing items.  Wow, that was fast.  No rods, no reels, no lures, no nothing.  All gone.  Overnight.

mr.clean

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #1175 on: May 05, 2017, 06:54 PM »
Thank you for the PSA Deal Ninja. I'm guessing it is related to the Gander Mountain bankruptcy.
Steve

Dustr

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #1176 on: May 05, 2017, 09:49 PM »
Go to that big auction site in fishing/vintage/lures and type in the word  sound  . You will see the sound reflex lures from Sweden. It's an attracting lure 7/8 inches long and 1.4gr that can be worked very slowly and subtly to produce a fluid waving of the wings and clicking sound. The wings have a curve to them that makes them catch water and move at the slightest movement. Add a couple size 0 split rings and a 3-5 inch leader below it. It's a winner.

Dustr

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #1177 on: May 05, 2017, 10:04 PM »
If 1.4gr is too light, then find those sound reflex lures and search for   myrpirk   under the sellers other listings. Think of the old Ronnie Bird lures. He will sell them individually if asked to do so. Good fishing for every one next season.  :)

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • I'd rather be Fishing!
« Reply #1178 on: May 15, 2017, 08:27 PM »
30% off ice fishing gear at gander. that makes the lx7 524$ for those thinking about one. some of the gear is on sale plus the 30% off.

i found a lazer 6" auger mis-marked for 59.95 (priced for the blue mora augers). with 30% off made it 41.95. one of the managers was trying to tell me she couldn't mark it down because she scanned it and thier pos said it supposed to be 99.95.
lots of ice rods and combos out and many are on sale with the extra 30% off is a great deal. they are bringing out jigs and plastics and such soon they said.

hays47

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1179 on: May 17, 2017, 10:46 PM »
At first I heard the liquidation sale was only going to last 20 days. last Sunday while at a store in ohio several employees there told me 20 weeks for inventory liquidation. Store  was busy but seemed like most purchases were small stuff. If the 20 weeks is true it will be awhile for real deals to be had.

Watch the final discount real close when checking. I opted not to buy quite a bit of stuff. All electronics is 10% off but the accessories in marine dept although under 20% off header were still only 10 % . The register clerk told me the cash register is the final judge. Regardless where it was displayed or what the banner said.

My original intent to purchase @ 250 dollars  or so. Soon shrank to a mere 70 after the cash register decided too much against me. Wished when they had liquidations like this. They could make it a simple format. The charts they post at the various sales islands mean nothing if you think you getting a 30 % discount. When the final discount the register says nope 10 %. Doesn't anyone operate in a straight forward and truthful manner in this day and age ?

Follow Iceshanty at Twitter Iceshanty Facebook Page Iceshanty Youtube Channel
Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.