Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 1680023 times)

Offline jimhaney08

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #7440 on: Nov 20, 2020, 02:25 PM »
Just picked up an Okuma Ceymar CBF 500 for $60 and free shipping.  Not a huge sale ($10 off) but Fish USA is sold out and no one else has them on sale that I've found.  I really want one for my deadstick setup this year, so I pulled the trigger in case they sell out on black friday.

https://www.glensoutdoors.com/okuma-ceymar-cbf-500-micro-baitfeeder-spinning-reel.html
My Setup:  Otter XL sled on a smitty.  10" Strikemaster Lithium 50 Volt auger.  Clam Bigfoot XL 2000 hub.  Garmin Striker 5 Ice Bundle.

Offline gonehunting

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7441 on: Nov 20, 2020, 04:58 PM »
Marcum lithium shuttle with power supply accessory and USB plug in light $129 plus tax at Scheels in store today.

Offline ndsumiller

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7442 on: Nov 20, 2020, 09:21 PM »
Marcum lithium shuttle with power supply accessory and USB plug in light $129 plus tax at Scheels in store today.

Was that a one-day only deal? Mind sharing which location?

Offline vinella

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7443 on: Nov 20, 2020, 09:29 PM »
I was wondering about that price too. Even in Scheels Black Friday ad the price on the Lithium Shuttle is $149.99

Offline greenbulldog

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7444 on: Nov 20, 2020, 09:38 PM »
Great deal for someone in the market for a top notch flasher.
https://marcumtech.com/product/m-5/?&utm_source=112020&utm_campaign=mail+chimp&utm_content=m5l&mc_cid=2e0cf4d8e5&mc_eid=64b0e93b47

Came on here to post this myself.  Just picked one up.  Great deal, folks try to sell beat us used ones for near this price.

Offline gonehunting

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7445 on: Nov 20, 2020, 09:47 PM »
Was that a one-day only deal? Mind sharing which location?

It was in Fargo. Price said $149.00. Store clerk came up and said $129. I know they’ve had a weekly sale. Ice houses set up for display outside also. There was a Marcum rep there today. They’ve had Marcum lithium batteries for 50% off all week at $49.99 w/charger also.

Offline SoxFan

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7446 on: Nov 21, 2020, 11:16 AM »
FishUSA 10% off ice fishing store with code icestore10.

Offline badger132

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7447 on: Nov 21, 2020, 11:17 AM »

Offline Iceassin

• Team IceShantyholic
  • The secret to fishing...fish where the fish are.
« Reply #7448 on: Nov 21, 2020, 01:34 PM »
"Si quaeris peninsulam amoenam circumspice."

Offline DucksAndDogs

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7449 on: Nov 21, 2020, 02:14 PM »
Newest Garmin 9 inch Echomap with side view. Good to pair with a Panoptix or standard ice kit. $599

https://www.scheels.com/p/garmin-echomap-uhd-93sv-with-gt54uhd-tm-transducer/75375924164.html?utm_campaign=unpaidlistings&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google

No longer available.  Was gonna snag one.

Online hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline ndsumiller

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7452 on: Nov 21, 2020, 05:47 PM »
It was in Fargo. Price said $149.00. Store clerk came up and said $129. I know they’ve had a weekly sale. Ice houses set up for display outside also. There was a Marcum rep there today. They’ve had Marcum lithium batteries for 50% off all week at $49.99 w/charger also.

Called two different stores to check the price. Both said in store price was $149. Should be online with that price tomorrow.

Offline vinella

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7453 on: Nov 21, 2020, 05:55 PM »
If you use Scheels online chat with customer service and tell them about the Fargo store price they'll price match it. I did it earlier today. Sign into your Scheels account, add the shuttle to your cart, click on the chat, and they'll call Fargo store to confirm price and then they'll adjust the price in your cart.

Online hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline Iceassin

• Team IceShantyholic
  • The secret to fishing...fish where the fish are.
« Reply #7455 on: Nov 22, 2020, 04:05 AM »
It's Black Friday "week" so there are going to be sales everywhere. Here's another one...

https://fishicestrong.com/
"Si quaeris peninsulam amoenam circumspice."

Offline ndsumiller

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7456 on: Nov 22, 2020, 08:30 AM »
If you use Scheels online chat with customer service and tell them about the Fargo store price they'll price match it. I did it earlier today. Sign into your Scheels account, add the shuttle to your cart, click on the chat, and they'll call Fargo store to confirm price and then they'll adjust the price in your cart.

Website is live with the $149.99 price, so if you have a gift card to a competitor that price matches, it should be good now.

Online hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #7457 on: Nov 22, 2020, 08:36 AM »
Website is live with the $149.99 price, so if you have a gift card to a competitor that price matches, it should be good now.

https://www.scheels.com/p/marcum-lithium-shuttle/85722400276.html?cgid=all#start=4&sz=24

Offline piscesman

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7458 on: Nov 22, 2020, 11:53 AM »
Was in Bass Pro Auburn, NY yesterday to pic up an ordered item. Ice fishing items in full bloom. Their Cabela's hub which was huge and I believe a Clam thermal were at pretty good prices. I never wrote down or took pictures of the prices so it's my bad. Maybe check their website.............
      Kim
"To have and to hold till death do us part" really refers to a man and his ICE FISHING EQUIPMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline piscesman

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7459 on: Nov 22, 2020, 11:56 AM »
Was in Bass Pro Auburn, NY yesterday to pic up an ordered item. Ice fishing items in full bloom. Their Cabela's hub which was huge and I believe a Clam thermal were at pretty good prices. I never wrote down or took pictures of the prices so it's my bad. Maybe check their website.............
      Kim
"To have and to hold till death do us part" really refers to a man and his ICE FISHING EQUIPMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline matzilla

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7460 on: Nov 22, 2020, 01:30 PM »
https://www.scheels.com/p/marcum-brute-12v-10ah-lithium-battery-w%2F-3amp-charger-kit/85722400294.html

MarCum "Brute" 12v 10AH Lithium Battery W/ 3Amp Charger Kit

Discounted Price$49.99 Standard Price$99.99

Catchin' Fish

Offline vinella

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7461 on: Nov 22, 2020, 01:44 PM »

If you'd rather pay $129.99, online chat Scheels customer service and tell them about the Fargo store deal. They'll price match it

Offline badbrad2186

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7462 on: Nov 22, 2020, 04:55 PM »
      Kim

I was there today and thought other than there shelters everything else was over priced
If you sit around all day and do nothing your a bum, but if you sit in a boat all day or in a shanty and do nothing they call you a fisherman

Offline FishGut

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #7463 on: Nov 22, 2020, 08:28 PM »
I'm gonna check it tomorrow, but my buddy just said that the local Scheels has Amped Outdoors batteries for $54. Probably should have had him buy one for me, but I was catching crappie so I wasn't really listening like I shoulda.  I hope it wasn't one day only
Nebraska certified Fishing Instructor

Offline vinella

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7464 on: Nov 22, 2020, 08:52 PM »
I'm gonna check it tomorrow, but my buddy just said that the local Scheels has Amped Outdoors batteries for $54. Probably should have had him buy one for me, but I was catching crappie so I wasn't really listening like I shoulda.  I hope it wasn't one day only

If you're talking the the 6ah Amped battery, Ice Strong Outdoors has it on sale for $45 right now with free shipping...

https://fishicestrong.com/collections/lithium-battery/products/lithium-batteries

Offline RStock521

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7465 on: Nov 23, 2020, 07:36 AM »
Hey FishGut, do you have any more info on this?  Is it the 12AH?  Thanks!

Online hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
« Reply #7467 on: Nov 23, 2020, 08:16 AM »
There is some great deals to be had at the scheels ice fishing sale

https://www.scheels.com/c/ice-fishing/sale

including the 12v10ah Marcum lithium brute battery (LiFePO4) with 3amp charger for $49, that does not include delivery though so curbside pick up would be best if possible

https://www.scheels.com/p/marcum-brute-12v-10ah-lithium-battery-w%2F-3amp-charger-kit/85722400294.html?cgid=ice-fishing#start=12
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline RStock521

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7468 on: Nov 23, 2020, 08:35 AM »
https://www.scheels.com/p/amped-outdoors-6ah-lithium-battery-%28lifepo4%29/72861457487.html#q=amped%2Boutdoors&lang=en_US&start=6
I appreciate it.  I thought through some miracle the 12AH would have been on a deal (like the Marcum 10AH), but I shoulda known better that it was the smaller one.  Still a good price though!

Offline bigal409

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7469 on: Nov 23, 2020, 08:40 AM »
      Kim
I was at the same store yesterday. I believe the Cabelas hub was $199. Very impressive size too. Looks to be same size as my Eskimo quickfish 3.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.