Author Topic: Eye style ice jig?  (Read 1036 times)


  • Guest
Eye style ice jig?
« on: Jan 23, 2006, 11:13 PM »
Anyone know the name of an ice jig not made anymore,that is black and looks like a round eye? It is small and I think it may be rubber or soft plastic but may be made of lead. I've only seen a guy using them, so i don't know for sure. Also where might I be able to purchase them?


  • Guest
Re: Eye style ice jig?
« Reply #1 on: Jan 23, 2006, 11:50 PM »
tie your own black jig  ;)
got a few percheye jigs and paint them black.  ;D
Good luck.


Follow Iceshanty at Twitter Iceshanty Facebook Page Iceshanty Youtube Channel
Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996-
All Rights Reserved.