Author Topic: Ice Fishing Sale! Kittery Trading Post End of the Season Markdown  (Read 2443 times)

Offline KTP

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • IceShanty Rookie
The time has come! KTP has marked down the ice fishing product to make room for our spring fishing season product.

Sales include:
10% OFF Ice Augers; Jiffy, Eskimo. A good selection left of gas, propane and electric.

25% OFF Ice Line; Spiderwire, Trilene, Suffix, and more. A new shipment of Woodstock tip up line just arrived, lots to choose from for this year or stock up for next year.

20% OFF Tip Ups; Heritage, Jack Trap, Frabill, and more. Wood and plastic traps still in stock. A great time to add a trap to your outfit or upgrade your gear!

25% OFF Ice Combos; Frabill, HT, and more. Lots to choose from.

20% OFF Ice Rods; Frabill, Eagle Claw, Fenwick, HT, and more. Make your own custom jigging set up for less.

25% OFF Ice Lures; Swedish Pimples, Nils, Northland, PK Lures, and more. A wall full of every size and color of Swedish Pimples and PK Lures imaginable still in stock.

25% OFF Shelters; Frabill, Clam, Eskimo, Shappell. First come, first serve. While supplies last.

25% OFF Chisels; Jiffy, Nils, Eskimo, and more. Upgrade your chisel or grab one to throw in your sled.

20% OFF Ice Fishing Accessories; Blades, Tip Up Components, and more. This is a great time to grab a new set of blades for next year.

All sales are while supplies last. No special orders. Product inquiries can call 1-888-587-6246 or visit www.KTP.com.
"An outdoor tradition since 1938."
Kittery Trading Post
301 US Route 1
Kittery, Me 03904
1-(888)-587-6246
www.KTP.com

Offline JiggerMan

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • one of my future ice buddies
I just wish we had any where around here with that selection at the beginning of the year let alone at the end of the year.

RGIII keeps a bench mighty warm

Offline 08megacab

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Regular
  • Cancer Sucks!!
Any Ice Suits on sale?? Looking for Striker Thanks
Charles E.

Offline KTP

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • IceShanty Rookie
I just wish we had any where around here with that selection at the beginning of the year let alone at the end of the year.
JiggerMan; We have a website and you can call the store if you want to talk to our friendly, knowledgeable fishermen.

Any Ice Suits on sale?? Looking for Striker Thanks
We stopped carrying ice suits unfortunately 08megacab. Check with that well known sporting goods store off 23-mile road that shares a parking lot with Best Buy.
Kittery Trading Post
301 US Route 1
Kittery, Me 03904
1-(888)-587-6246
www.KTP.com

Offline 08megacab

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Regular
  • Cancer Sucks!!
We stopped carrying ice suits unfortunately 08megacab. Check with that well known sporting goods store off 23-mile road that shares a parking lot with Best Buy.

Wow you took the time to look at my location? LoL

Thanks
Charles E.

Offline KTP

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • IceShanty Rookie
We just put out some marked down demo items with great deals in store only! Come check them out.
Kittery Trading Post
301 US Route 1
Kittery, Me 03904
1-(888)-587-6246
www.KTP.com

Offline 08megacab

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Regular
  • Cancer Sucks!!
Some of use are not close by post pics or what you have and we might buy them lol
We just put out some marked down demo items with great deals in store only! Come check them out.
Charles E.

Offline jmorain

• IceShanty Rookie
Now if only bobs clam hut would offer discount lobster rolls, I'd make the 5hr drive up there TOMORROW!

On second thought, a heavily discounted lobster roll is probably a really bad idea, isn't it.

Offline Sprocket

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Personal Text
Yes - but the oyster place across and just up the road is awesome.  Robert's Maine Grill - It's in my top 5 oyster bars.
Turner's Seafood - Melrose, MA (not Salem, MA)
Thames Oyster House - Baltimore MD
Robert's - Kittery, ME
Riptide - Baltimore, MD
(forget the name) Rochester, NY - yes, you heard me.  It's over by the art school.
Beverly Depot - Beverly, MA - $1 in season - selection is limited but they're better than the "buck a shuck" on Thames Street in front of the "Irish" bar...

This is for raw oysters - for grilled you have to go south of the Carolinas

And to stay on topic I was in on Tuesday afternoon - It was slow in the store but the staff were awesome on all 3 levels.  Ice fishing stock was discounted - if you're looking for trap parts, not so much.  Traps galore along with line, jigs, lures, etc. - If I knew I was gonna have the next 2 weeks off I'd have bought a few things...OK, a few more things.
Trust me, when the Zamboni driver says "You won't catch fish through that hole", he knows of what he speaks.

Offline KTP

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • IceShanty Rookie
Now if only bobs clam hut would offer discount lobster rolls, I'd make the 5hr drive up there TOMORROW!

On second thought, a heavily discounted lobster roll is probably a really bad idea, isn't it.

You get what you pay for with some things in this world for sure.
Kittery Trading Post
301 US Route 1
Kittery, Me 03904
1-(888)-587-6246
www.KTP.com

Offline KTP

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • IceShanty Rookie
Yes - but the oyster place across and just up the road is awesome.  Robert's Maine Grill - It's in my top 5 oyster bars.
Turner's Seafood - Melrose, MA (not Salem, MA)
Thames Oyster House - Baltimore MD
Robert's - Kittery, ME
Riptide - Baltimore, MD
(forget the name) Rochester, NY - yes, you heard me.  It's over by the art school.
Beverly Depot - Beverly, MA - $1 in season - selection is limited but they're better than the "buck a shuck" on Thames Street in front of the "Irish" bar...

This is for raw oysters - for grilled you have to go south of the Carolinas

And to stay on topic I was in on Tuesday afternoon - It was slow in the store but the staff were awesome on all 3 levels.  Ice fishing stock was discounted - if you're looking for trap parts, not so much.  Traps galore along with line, jigs, lures, etc. - If I knew I was gonna have the next 2 weeks off I'd have bought a few things...OK, a few more things.

Robert's Maine Grill and Bob's Clam Hut both make Kittery Trading Post the best location to buy fishing equipment! @)
Kittery Trading Post
301 US Route 1
Kittery, Me 03904
1-(888)-587-6246
www.KTP.com

Offline BlackDucksAndBrownDogs

• Team IceShanty Regular
Robert's Maine Grill and Bob's Clam Hut both make Kittery Trading Post the best location to buy fishing equipment! @)

You're making me hungry!

If you could please tell me what color flags you have in stock for:

1) Jack Trap Big Bobs; and

2) Jack Trap 31" w/ 4" reels

I bet I could talk the wife into driving over for lunch!!!  ;D

Offline KTP

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • IceShanty Rookie
You're making me hungry!

If you could please tell me what color flags you have in stock for:

1) Jack Trap Big Bobs; and

2) Jack Trap 31" w/ 4" reels

I bet I could talk the wife into driving over for lunch!!!  ;D

As of 12:53pm 2/28/15:

Big Bob's - Green, Black, Red, Orange Blue
31" - Blue, Red, Green

Call ahead and have them set aside if you need a specific amount and color.
Kittery Trading Post
301 US Route 1
Kittery, Me 03904
1-(888)-587-6246
www.KTP.com

Offline BlackDucksAndBrownDogs

• Team IceShanty Regular
Thanks, Steve!

Just placed the order.   :tipup:

Unfortunately, the wife turned down my offer for a seafood dinner! :-\

Offline pickle1982

• IceShanty Rookie
How is you auger selection doing any nils 8" or nice sales for the end of the season on other brands I'm looking to pick up a new one

Offline KTP

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • IceShanty Rookie
Nils are all gone. All hand augers are gone. We have Gas, Propane, and Electric augers left with drastic discounts.
http://www.kitterytradingpost.com/fishing-marine/ice-fishing/ice-fishing
Check out the website or give us a call at 888-587-6246.
How is you auger selection doing any nils 8" or nice sales for the end of the season on other brands I'm looking to pick up a new one
Kittery Trading Post
301 US Route 1
Kittery, Me 03904
1-(888)-587-6246
www.KTP.com

Follow Iceshanty at Twitter Iceshanty Facebook Page Iceshanty Youtube Channel
Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.