Author Topic: Wicked funny truestory from today  (Read 668 times)

Offline AirManCam

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • All hail to the King!!
Wicked funny truestory from today
« on: Jan 08, 2006, 07:14 PM »
Well,I decided to go icefishing today right with a few of my good friends. Well we went to Friends Lake. Okay, we got there, to the spot we marked the week before, we got all of our tipups out, and I call flag, I was messing around on the 450r, and I buzz over there, im like this isnt my tip up, it was burried in snow and all. Well, needless to say, I found the nam eon it, and it was my buddies stepdads from the week before. So were like okya, and it was froze in, we couldnt get it out, it was a polar therm. We went back to the truck, got the chain saw, and sawed it out right. Well we pull the block out of the ice, and what do you know theres a fish on. Pull it up, and it is the biggest perch I've ever seen. I was video taping all of this, and it didnt record, so im like put all the crap back, and reinact this. We do it, and on the way while he was cutting it, he cut the effing line!! We have the perch on video camera, I seriously bet this perch could have went a good 17 inches or so, and atleast a few pounds, fattest fawker i've ever seen! But seriously, what are the chances that right when we get there and set up that the tipup decides to get set off from a whole week before 7 days to be exact! I mean, it was in the water for a whole week with bait on, with no flag but when we got there..haha sorry I Just find this incredible odd, and a wicked coinsidence.
15lb mono pike fisherman...WHATS UP!

Offline big big rdg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Pike Hunter
Re: Wicked funny truestory from today
« Reply #1 on: Jan 08, 2006, 07:24 PM »
Thats a funny one!! Too bad you cut the line on the reanactment :-[

Offline fishingking

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Wicked funny truestory from today
« Reply #2 on: Jan 08, 2006, 08:49 PM »
all that driving around must of spooked the fish lol that is one funny story :)
Loose Lips Sink Ships
50,232 Members and 50,232 Lurkers.
Ego's :nono:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.