Author Topic: crappiedaddie w/friends updated 2/14 pg12 jig making 101 with jo-jos-jigs..  (Read 26291 times)

Offline OZZY

• Team IceShanty Regular
Awesome pics Crappiedaddie!!

Looks like a great time, have a safe trip.......the crappies will be waiting for you when you get back  :tipup:

Offline cnyfishing

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Gotta love the perch fillets!!
Nice fish!! I've never fished black lake before... sure looks like it was productive.
"Let them take it... till the minnows good and took. Ya reel up all your slack, then ya set your hook."

bonkfan14

Nice fish!! I've never fished black lake before... sure looks like it was productive.
when i get back ill take you up there...zeke

Offline Robb

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Secret Spot
WOW! Looks like a great day!! Black lake does lood awesome :tipup:

Robb :tipup:

Offline David_the_fisher

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Happy Jigging
haha nice catch!!
looks like alot of ppl were der  :D

Offline TaterSalad

• Team IceShanty Regular
Looks like a great time.  I need to try that water some time soon.

scboats81

Now that looks like a great time.  Fantastic pictures of the gathering and great catch!!  Sitting here in the middle of Afghanistan, where by the way there aint any icefishin or beer, seeing that just makes the day worthwhile.  

bonkfan14

Now that looks like a great time.  Fantastic pictures of the gathering and great catch!!  Sitting here in the middle of Afghanistan, where by the way there aint any icefishin or beer, seeing that just makes the day worthwhile.  
well my brother may gods speed be with you, and maybe next year we can fish together...zeke

Offline jo-jos_jigs

• Team IceShanty Regular
scboats, stay safe brother and watch your 6. If you PM me your address, I will drop a few In-Fishermans to you. I know the feeling of being gone and missing fishing/hunting. (I am an active duty Marine)

Offline esox slayer

• Team IceShanty Maniac
SCBoats...Thanks for the job all you guys are doing over there!!

Keep your head down, do your job and get back here asap, the fish are waiting...Semper Fi!!  Esox
Marine Infantry NCO- Semper Fi!!!

billybono

SCBoats...Thanks for the job all you guys are doing over there!!

well said essox. and btw zeke is the mile arm crappie man  ;)

billybono

Offline MACHINIST

• Team IceShanty Regular
well said essox. and btw zeke is the mile arm crappie man  ;)

billybono

your not kidding billy he had everyone that was leaving second guessing themselves.Oh by the way c.d. I stopped by chapmans on the way home and grabbed some of the secret weapons you had,I know that wasn't all of it but it makes me feel better knowing that I didn't have the hot jig.There will be no excuses for me next time though!!!

bonkfan14

you must of got there before dan did cause i heard he bought every last one >:(...zeke

bonkfan14

well the mrs and i traveled over to jo-jos-jigs home tonight for a little jig making 101...and well lets just say i need alot more practice at it before i post any of the jig that i made ;D.. had a great time and cant wait till we do it again..joanie really has a nack for what she does and was very impressed with her jigs ... here are a few pics from tonight..

dave and joanie of jo-jos-jigs

the finished product..little do they know i took the ones they made and left the ones i did ::)

these are my favorite ones man the colors just POP  rite out and cant wait to try them out!!!!

Offline tip-uptwo

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Impressed  ;D Jigs look of high quality.Great paint patterns too..
Andrew

Offline jo-jos_jigs

• Team IceShanty Regular
Zeke, had a great time with you and the Mrs tonight! Joanie just reproduced your secret weapon, and it looks killer! ;D Lets just say its glowing with the lights on!!!! Cant wait to see how they look after they all get cleared. Hopefully she'll get to tie one on the new St. Croix I bought her for V'tines day this week-end. Well heres to a new partner in our business venture! ;D ;D ;D And here's to the competition  :-* :'( :-* :'(. May we have many more days like this!

Dave and Jo-Jo

Offline MACHINIST

• Team IceShanty Regular
:bow: :clap: Rock on those jigs look awesome.OH and by the way if the special hush hush jig that you are talking about for daddie is the same one he was using over the weekend the I would like to order one gross right now :roflmao: I would like to look at the lures that you are selling though,so maybe I will see you sometime.Pm me when your blue light specials are on at your place.once again grade A first class craftsmanship.

bonkfan14

well lets not get carried away here... this is not an advertising campaign here..we made jigs together last night just for fun and dont want the mods to delete these posts ....all i know is that when i saw these jigs i really liked them and wanted to show them to all of you...as for buying or selling of these jigs its not gonna happen on this thread or site....that was not my intensions...well thats all i have to say hope that the mods understand why i did this...well lets catch some fish and stay on top...zeke

Offline fishinboy

• IceShanty Rookie
Those jigs definitely look awesome; I bet they will get a lot of hits.  Very unique and creative coloration patterns.
-Ryan

Offline David_the_fisher

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Happy Jigging
thats pretty impressive
now u cann almost open your own buiseness   :D

Offline jo-jos_jigs

• Team IceShanty Regular
Boy's you can look but you cant touch!, absolutly not for sale !!!!!!!! Jo-Jo's and friends private stock, and why would I sell now????? a little late in the season dont you think??, why buy jig's when I can make them myself and save a lil dough and get what I want. Making jigs with friends and getting to know people whats better than that. I get quite lonely here we dont get much company, and it was a great change of pace for me, and having another woman in the house to talk to, it was realy nice. So again thanks guys for comming over. Next time we can plan a bbq or something.  ;D
Jo-Jo

Offline MACHINIST

• Team IceShanty Regular
I didn't want to make the mods mad.That was not my intension.I would like to apologize to anyone if I have overstepped my bounds.I just liked the look of Jo-Jo's jigs and expressed my feelings for them.Again sorry for the heat guys.

Offline jo-jos_jigs

• Team IceShanty Regular
Me and my hubby were way over due for fresh jig's. All we had when we moved here was a dozen smalls almost too small for up here, and the kids needed some too. The kids are old enough now that they want their own boxes lol, too funny, and they painted their own too of course, they have to have what we have. just a night of fun, and talking about getting out this weekend. I cant wait to try my new rod out. Instead of flowers I get fishing gear,hunting gear, guns, and power tools. And I love it!

Offline MACHINIST

• Team IceShanty Regular
you and dave sound like a pretty cool people jo-jo,I am looking foreword to go fishing with the both you.If I bought my wife a fishing rod for valentines day she would whip me with it!!

Offline JiggerMan

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • one of my future ice buddies
wow those jigs are awesome.....  I always wanted to try and paint my own jigs.   Where do you buy the actuall jigs or do you make them from molds.  I dont know if it is allowed on this site to tell where things are bought and sold so if you are willing to part with this info please shoot me a PM.  I'm tired of never being able to find the right color of jigs that i want or the size and shape.

Dave

RGIII keeps a bench mighty warm

camo_fish

very nice  :) those are some cool looking jigs.  :thumbsup:

Offline Fish-trap

• IceShanty Rookie
Wow that looks like a hobby I could enjoy. Nice jigs guys 8)

billybono

no keystone ice jig??? oh wait that catches billybono, not fish  ;D ;D ;D  nice jigs  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

billybono

bonkfan14

well im leaving for chicago tommorrow for a couple of weeks and just wanted to remind everybody to be safe and stay on top... hopefully ill be back for some late ice and a little more fun,, but if not its been a great year and for everybody i met this year i had a great time and cant wait till next season...zeke

Offline RedWolfUSAF

• Team IceShanty Addict
Have a good trip...let us know when you get back.
Don't Stand Outside too long......

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.