New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: WANTED: partner for Silver Lake Trap ATTACK !!!  (Read 4712 times)

Offline Rochbassman

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
Re: WANTED: partner for Silver Lake Trap ATTACK !!!
« Reply #30 on: Jan 03, 2006, 10:57 PM »
Now its come to telling a man how to spend his money? By reading the posts on this body of water, I find it hard to believe that they could damage the fishery.Apparently Silver tends to get the better of the fisherman. Many apparently leave the lake a little dissapointed. Instead of taking a negative approach, one might either enter or just fish the lake the same day. Observe and learn from those that are having success. Go to the weigh in, talk to the contestants, after the tournament you will probably be able to get info from the constestants on presentatio,location etc(especially if they aren't locals).

Offline Bartel Rd. Bait & Tackle

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #31 on: Jan 03, 2006, 11:24 PM »
I fished last year and thankfully my partner is also fishing this year with me. we finished 72nd and should have finished higher, like most you guy's said decision's cost us. we got in such a school of perch we had so much fun we lost track of time and didn't finish our gill limit.
after 20 year's of bass tourney's you'd think i'd know better.
however this year we already have scheduled 4 pre fish day's out there
because the way we figure it if we're going to shell the money we're going to give it our best shot to win. it's like anything else if you want to succeed you gotta put in the time.  as far as the resource man what a great lake :bow: and the fact that the tourney is a live weigh in mean's not many fish are being killled. all 12 we weighed in went back after weigh in and all 12 swam away. good luck geko and if you can't find someone pm me I might know someone that will hook up with you
Local Shop with Local Knowledge

Phone   (315) 676-2144
Website  https://www.facebook.com/BartelRdBaitTackle

Offline BUCKSKI

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • JIGGING UP MUDFLAPS FROM SOMEWHERE
« Reply #32 on: Jan 04, 2006, 11:42 AM »
Can you have a great day on Silver SURE, is it a steady no brainer, NO WAY!!!!
There are few that do OK during the winter, know a couple of locals who fish cribs and do fine, if you want to spend the time building em and putting em out!!!
Just go to the TEAMS website, genz picked it becasue of its tempermental attitude and abundant panfish. Know other bodies of water 1.2 hours away from, myhome I can catch fish with better suceess. Yeah heard the stories and seen the buckets. From what I can remember the PROS did not pull up any slobs.
It is too small for the tournament!!!! creates more stress on a stressed out local environment between homeowners and fishermen.
" Of course I believe in luck. How otherwise to explain the success of some people you detest"

Jean Cocteau

hali-man

« Reply #33 on: Jan 04, 2006, 04:57 PM »
...a stressed out local environment between homeowners and fishermen.

Can someone please say Shearman?

Offline Ray4852

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
« Reply #34 on: Jan 04, 2006, 05:33 PM »
You have to think of the property owner too. He’s the guy that’s got to clean up the mess the guys make by tracking through his land. He is only trying to be nice to the public but he can only put up with so much crap.

Offline qflies001

• IceShanty Rookie
  • fish on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #35 on: Jan 04, 2006, 05:55 PM »
Well I'm in need of a partner again for the Silver Lake trap attack. Any one interested reply here, or email me at [email protected]'ve got the hardware, just need someone whom wants to possibly share $10,000 for a good morning of fishing. Feel free to ask me anything, I fished it last year, strait to the top this year !!!

$25,000 up for grabs
I,m in if we have ice................... ..............jig them up boyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzz!

Offline geckoinmypants

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • YOU WANNA CATCH WHAT ?????
« Reply #36 on: Jan 05, 2006, 05:39 PM »
The starting and finish lines were out of the marina and launch, nobodys property should of been crossed durring the tourney.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.