Author Topic: Wife went to Scheels with me today  (Read 495 times)

Offline rags

• Team IceShanty Addict
Wife went to Scheels with me today
« on: Oct 13, 2014, 08:56 PM »
 Well it was our 13 th  anniversary today , so I took the wife to look at some fall flower bulbs to add to her beds , well I stopped by Scheels before we left town to see what they had for ice gear . She took one look at a flip over and said "" now I really like that  ;D "" I then informed her that we needed a 4 wheeler or snowmobile to pull it . Looks like I may have to get one put on my want list . Yes she got a lot of fall bulbs for her beds , I even helped plant them when we got home .

Offline spikes

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Wife went to Scheels with me today
« Reply #1 on: Oct 13, 2014, 09:12 PM »
Give a little get a little.  What flip over you getting?   

Offline rags

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Oct 13, 2014, 09:17 PM »
gotta get the pull rig first LOL , then I will look them over better

Offline Gillgrabber

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Oct 13, 2014, 10:05 PM »
I stopped at Scheels in Fargo, ND on my way to Devils Lake a few years back.  It was my first visit and I immediately fell in love with the store.  We spent a little more time there than expected but found some good deals. I wish we had one in the NE Illinois / SE Wisconsin area. 
Proud NRA Life Member
Nothing like spending time in the outdoors with Family & Friends.

Offline Agronomist_at_IA

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Team Iowa!
« Reply #4 on: Oct 13, 2014, 10:31 PM »
I stopped at Scheels in Fargo, ND on my way to Devils Lake a few years back.  It was my first visit and I immediately fell in love with the store.  We spent a little more time there than expected but found some good deals. I wish we had one in the NE Illinois / SE Wisconsin area.

LOL.....Thats how I feel about Bass Pro, Cabelas, Gander Mountain, Sportsmans Warehouse.........And I'm stuck with scheels being the closest......Must be a case of wanting something different.

Offline VanderLaan

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Oct 14, 2014, 08:16 AM »
I used to say the same thing.  Now we have two Cabelas and numerous BPS in Illinois.  Now you pay shipping and sales tax on everything ordered over the net.  Could have it shipped to the store, but then you still pay the gas to go get it.   :(
The test of man is not how how far he will go to win, but how far he will go when he has already lost.

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #6 on: Oct 14, 2014, 08:31 AM »
The old saying, "You pays your money, you takes your choice" applies here!  ;) Unless they have free shipping, it becomes a wash on the cost of gas or paying shipping! Going to pick it up can get expensive if you wander around the place "window shopping" and walk out with more than just your ordered item!!!  ;D
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.