Author Topic: ordered a set of mattracks  (Read 3802 times)

Offline osiris

• Team IceShanty Regular
ordered a set of mattracks
« on: Sep 15, 2014, 05:52 PM »
ordered a set for my gator they said its a 6-8 week build time and I will be replying back with my thoughts on them and pics because I havent been able to find much at all for track reviews for the price tag on them u would think there would alot of feedback out there but I finally pulled the trigger on a set of XT UR`s rated for a 3500 lb vehicle so im good if they ever need to go on a s10 blazer or something along those lines  ;D

Offline 52isntbigenough

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Red Drum aren't Trout
Re: ordered a set of mattracks
« Reply #1 on: Sep 17, 2014, 11:53 AM »
Was just on their web page, they look pretty cool. How would that work with a vehicle swap?  You'd need new sprockets or do they sell an adapter kit?

The price of tracks is expensive, but knowing I can go just about anywhere pretty much offset that.

Offline osiris

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Sep 18, 2014, 09:39 AM »
all that I would have to do is call them and give the new vehicle info and the will sell me whats needed for mounting to the new application but i plan on keeping the sxs and not getting anything larger

Offline osiris

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Sep 29, 2014, 07:23 AM »
I got the tracks on they added 4" all around I also added a 2" lift up front its still tight when turning just have to get front front end realigned and its ready for snow!! install was easy tracks look great just have to try then out 

Offline 52isntbigenough

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Red Drum aren't Trout
« Reply #4 on: Sep 29, 2014, 03:15 PM »
Are all 4 tracks the same size? Mine came with a definite set of fronts and backs.

FISHFORPIKE

« Reply #5 on: Sep 29, 2014, 05:17 PM »
Lots of info and reviews on atvtracks.net  --  they sell several makes and are great with their recommendations, given the intended use.
Lots of videos on Youtube as well.
I bought the Camoplast Tatou 4s kit for my Polaris ATV and it has been great in the snow and slush.  I do not run them through the summer (bare ground) months.

Offline osiris

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Sep 29, 2014, 07:45 PM »
they're the same size front and rear but are labeled, I had checked out atvtracks before but I was already sold on mattracks with the internal suspension they will hold up to abuse better then a fixed rail track system and should have less issues with track tension but that's jmo

Offline corny13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #7 on: Sep 29, 2014, 07:49 PM »
Sweet Gator which model?

Offline 52isntbigenough

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Red Drum aren't Trout
« Reply #8 on: Sep 29, 2014, 10:37 PM »
Lots of info and reviews on atvtracks.net  --  they sell several makes and are great with their recommendations, given the intended use.
Lots of videos on Youtube as well.
I bought the Camoplast Tatou 4s kit for my Polaris ATV and it has been great in the snow and slush.  I do not run them through the summer (bare ground) months.

At about 600.00 to replace a track, i too refuse to run them outside the winter months.

Offline osiris

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #9 on: Oct 02, 2014, 08:49 PM »
It's the 825i

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.