Author Topic: Low down Sneaks  (Read 1254 times)

grumpymoe

Low down Sneaks
« on: Dec 18, 2005, 05:45 PM »
I can't believe Team B.C. would stoop this low....dropping a spy onto my spot for this coming tournament....http://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?topic=28424.0

Offline PigShanks

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Low down Sneaks
« Reply #1 on: Dec 18, 2005, 05:50 PM »
 :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :
Tell us More
 :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Offline TGF

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I'm keeping my eye on you guys.....
« Reply #2 on: Dec 18, 2005, 08:05 PM »
Well Grump speaking as a member who has now met every member of Team BC (except Josephs Prarie) I can assure you he is no member of team BC. Being from Victoria if that is where he is from ;), he has webs on his feet as most do from lotus land in southern BC. Victorians know very little about icefishing which explains why he didn't catch fish.
Are you sure he was from Victoria? You could ask to see his feet and that would tell for sure. Webs between the toes indicates he walks in the rain alot.

grumpymoe

« Reply #3 on: Dec 18, 2005, 08:21 PM »
not too sure about the feet....it was -17 and the thought about taking his boots off never occurred to me......but funny you would mention the webbed feet....he kinda waddled like the ducks from Beacon Hill park now that you mention it.....if I have offended the B.C. boys and girls in any way.......You're not off the hook so easy!!!!....I still think he was a spy!!!....Grump.....and likely a radical NDPer to boot!!! ;D

Offline TGF

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I'm keeping my eye on you guys.....
« Reply #4 on: Dec 18, 2005, 08:43 PM »
If he was a true BCer he would have taken off his boots to show you ;D
Mind you he could be from Victoria, they kind of waddle, but thats from shaving our testicles with a weed wacker. Up in northern BC where most members are from we walk normal after shaving daily.

Offline Whiskey

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • I love to be out doors!
« Reply #5 on: Dec 18, 2005, 11:58 PM »
In any war it's always good to know your enemy and where the battel will take place.
We live to fish!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.