The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: central pa bait places (is it hard to fid for you?)  (Read 952 times)

Offline beerduck

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • beer and fish nut
central pa bait places (is it hard to fid for you?)
« on: Dec 15, 2005, 05:18 PM »
Just aquired my wholesale dealers license last year. I wouldnt call me a bait shop when you support your own habbit. Had a heck of a time finding bait cheap. Did some calling and calling and you get the idea. I got some deals worked out for myself. Does anyone have problems with getting bait waxworms, med shiners, fatheads around here central pa, lock haven? I heard alot of places shutting down. This is not a sales ploy just want to help you out. Let me know and maybe I can help the ice fishing addict. Pounds of minnies or dozens or 1000 wax worms or 250 whatever let me know if not thats ok im still gonna fish no matter what. Dont take this the wrong way but its like buying lots of the high helper and giving everyone a little. just let me know.

Offline Byron/PA

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: central pa bait places (is it hard to fid for you?)
« Reply #1 on: Dec 15, 2005, 06:35 PM »
Beerduck,

Am in the process of sending you a PM......... ???
80% of Americans are unhappy with the direction our once great Country is heading. Yet 80% of Americans insist on buying blue jeans that were made in China, coffee filters that were made in Taiwan and anything else that was made anywhere but here........wonder if there might be a connection?

Offline Charman03

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: central pa bait places (is it hard to fid for you?)
« Reply #2 on: Dec 15, 2005, 07:06 PM »
Beerduck, I'd buy some waxies off you sometime when I next need them.  Doesnt seem like a big deal to me trying to sell a few.  Theres always a few who will have a prob with something, but i dont see it as a prob at all.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.