Author Topic: lookin good  (Read 1331 times)

Offline blue mule

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • LOOK CLOSER...
lookin good
« on: Dec 12, 2005, 05:58 PM »
looks like it's gonna be a good season. glad to hear other folks in the buckeye state are getting out on the ice already. the earliest i've ever fished on my pond was between Christmas and new years. hopefully we can have a get-toghether on the ice, make new friends,and show the folks "up nort" that us buckeyes can pull fish up through the ice better than we play football. tight lines all, keep your' bobbers bobbin.be careful, be safe, happy holidays to all.
                   blue mule

Offline SPLiNE

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: lookin good
« Reply #1 on: Dec 12, 2005, 06:24 PM »
Ive been out on Madison twice now. Plenty of good ice there now. I'm always up to meting up with someone. Having an ice party sounds like fun to me.

Offline OHice

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Dec 12, 2005, 11:32 PM »
Spline, have you been having any luck on Madison?

Offline SPLiNE

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Dec 13, 2005, 09:38 AM »
No not really.. This is my first year for ice so Im movin around the lake a bit.. More scouting than fishing.

Offline OHice

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Dec 13, 2005, 10:23 AM »
I don't live too far from there, we will have to hook up sometime. Madison was my first ice experience three years ago. I didn't have much luck, but I really didn't know what I was doing either.

Offline SPLiNE

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Dec 13, 2005, 04:38 PM »
Sounds good to me. I know that there has got to be good fish in there.Just finding them is the tricky part. Let me know when you might want to go. Or if you see a Black Blazer parked there, thats me. Come on out and join me anytime.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.