Author Topic: anyone have opinions on 13 Fishing Wicked Ice rods/combos?  (Read 1003 times)

Offline billebob5

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • FLAG
I'm used to running st. croix gear for pretty much all my ice fishing.  wicked ice has me intrigued however.  any feedback from owners of these models?  Looking at spinning combos, not in-lines.  Thanks!
Clam Bigfoot 
Marcum
Jiffy Stealth
K-Drill!

Lo the angler. He riseth in the early morning and upsetteth the whole household. Mighty are his preparations. He goeth forth with great hope in his heart and when the day is far spent, he returneth, smelling of strong drink, and the truth is not in him.

Offline 74redone

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • "EVERYDAY IS A HOLIDAY"
Re: anyone have opinions on 13 Fishing Wicked Ice rods/combos?
« Reply #1 on: Jan 10, 2014, 02:54 PM »
I have a wicked 26" ML and it is a nice spoon rod. The handles r really nice they transfer a lot of feel to your hand. A nice set up for the money IMO.

Offline billebob5

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • FLAG
Re: anyone have opinions on 13 Fishing Wicked Ice rods/combos?
« Reply #2 on: Jan 10, 2014, 04:02 PM »
kevin that's a great overview.  I just picked up a ML and now reading your review I wish I would have gone UL.  I needed a decent bass rod that is slightly beefier than my St. Croix UL.  Maybe after sunday I'll post my own review.  Thanks for the link dude, much appreciated.
Clam Bigfoot 
Marcum
Jiffy Stealth
K-Drill!

Lo the angler. He riseth in the early morning and upsetteth the whole household. Mighty are his preparations. He goeth forth with great hope in his heart and when the day is far spent, he returneth, smelling of strong drink, and the truth is not in him.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.