Author Topic: bluegill tackle box???  (Read 6750 times)

TIP DOWN BUD

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: bluegill tackle box???
« Reply #20 on: Feb 03, 2015, 06:32 PM »
Theiceman what are the jigs called in the lower box with the bulging eyes (look like a hammerhead shark). Don't think i've seen them before.
.  They look like northland bro bugs. I actually just tried to order some and got a call today saying there discontinued. So he said he had some other stuff I could swap them out for. Got to call them back tomorrow.

bassandbucks1

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #21 on: Feb 04, 2015, 08:38 AM »
Thanks.

TIP DOWN BUD

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #22 on: Feb 04, 2015, 03:04 PM »
  Just got off the phone with northland. It was just the color bro bug I ordered that was discontinued so you could probly still find them around. Just had to clear that up.

Tomz1986

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #23 on: Feb 24, 2015, 04:12 PM »
My go to is a hali spoon they are big but they just simply work. My next choice is one by Lindy can't think of the name but it is thin and long then the automic fire ant and lastly I'd use a small tungsten. I got 4 jig poles that never get the type of lure changed on them one has a hali one has a sweedish pimple one has a jigging rap and one has a jig. I mostly fish for blugill and usually will use each rod at some point throughout the day.

Mncrappie

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #24 on: Jan 29, 2016, 10:18 AM »
I have a load of jigs. I like going with the more known jig companies other than the ones no one talks about. More spendy but its worth it. I have around $75 invested in Clam jigs alone, glow red dingle drops work the best for me for panfish. I also have a lot of rat finkees and northland and lindy brand jigs.
Just a teen who loves the outdoors

sdatver

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #25 on: Feb 10, 2016, 09:20 AM »

I know this is an old post but what kind of tackle Box is green one in the middle?

My go to is tungsten and plastics... or small spoons ie. Slender spoon

Cali009

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #26 on: Feb 15, 2016, 03:01 PM »

It looks like the color of the flambeau ice series product.
best long underwear on the planet

!* AIRBLASTER *!

Mncrappie

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #27 on: Feb 16, 2016, 09:54 PM »
VMC tungsten chandalier jigs have been my go to this year. Dont bother with the cheap jigs. Spend an extra buck and get some quality jigs such as clam, northland, lindy and VMC. Cheap ones dont do the trick for me
Just a teen who loves the outdoors

Follow Iceshanty at Twitter Iceshanty Facebook Page Iceshanty Youtube Channel
Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.