Author Topic: O.G.F.  (Read 3182 times)

Offline swantucky

• Team IceShanty Regular
O.G.F.
« on: Dec 07, 2005, 08:05 AM »
So who all is also on O.G.F.  ??   I know wojo, myself and big daddy are.  Anybody else??
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Offline krustydawg

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Bucket of Guts
Re: O.G.F.
« Reply #1 on: Dec 07, 2005, 09:25 AM »
Krustydawg is here ! 

Offline fishingMarshall

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Dec 07, 2005, 09:55 AM »
I'm on OGF and Ohfishing.

Offline itsbeal

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Dec 07, 2005, 11:11 AM »
 ;D Hi ya Randy, I'm on there once in a while, and personally know Big Daddy and my huntin bud txtransplant to name a few. Why... are you a member? Hey, did Tim get back with you on those survival suits yet?  ??? Give me a call when you get time. Mike

Offline Steelhauler

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Dec 07, 2005, 03:58 PM »

I'm here too.  I'm pretty much a ghost on both sites anymore though.

Wes
Steelies on ice....that's nice!!!

Offline chumster

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5 on: Dec 07, 2005, 04:53 PM »
I'm over there too. Diffrent name tho. I'm the Pa. guy from Sharon, who fished with them at PI last season. ;D

Offline Papascott

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6 on: Dec 07, 2005, 05:44 PM »
Wes I thought you might have went to live with the fishes. I have not seen or heard from you since the feast.

Scott

Offline husky jerk

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7 on: Dec 07, 2005, 07:07 PM »
 Hey,

Follow both great sites. Lots of knowledge, info to be gained and shared. Fish Mog., Atwood, and have hit P.I. 6x last two seasons. Wanting to try Brest Bay this year.

Waiting for ice.

Be Safe

Offline swantucky

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8 on: Dec 07, 2005, 08:14 PM »
H.J.

Where are you located???  I'll be on Brest Bay as soon as it is safe,  it usually is safe 2-3 weeks before Erie is ready from the mainland.  I'll try and keep an eye on things and if you want we can hook-up and head out.  My normal ice fishing pal has his kids every other weekend and usually misses out and I go alone if the ice is good. 
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Offline husky jerk

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #9 on: Dec 08, 2005, 02:20 PM »
Swantucky,

I'm about 3 1/2 hrs from Monroe.No Quad but got lots of other toys, Vex, Frabill shanty , buddy heater, 6" lazer.  Love to hook up and have you show me the ropes catching eyes on heavy metal!!! I end up fishing alone alot too, everybody wants to go till its time to go, ice waits for no man, eh.
  I live 30 min NE of Coshocton 40 min SW of Canton.Baltic Ohio the center of the universe. What do you do best on up there, Vibees, pimples, or live bait?

Later

Kevin

Offline Erie addict

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #10 on: Dec 08, 2005, 04:09 PM »
Erie Addict here.

Offline itsbeal

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #11 on: Dec 09, 2005, 11:30 AM »
 :o Hey Huskyjerk, How ya doing? Im a lot closer to you then my bud Swantucky, and I'm always looking for someone to go to the big lake. I dont think I'll be going to Brest bay, but I will be up there (Erie) when we have good ice. ooooweee! cant wait. Got my biggest ever last year through the ice with Swantucky... a 9.5 lber. He even took the picture that I posted. Yeah Baby!!  ;D

Offline swantucky

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #12 on: Dec 09, 2005, 03:12 PM »
Beal,  sooner or later I'll get ahold of you and stop this phone tag.

H.J. When Brest bay gets going you are welcome to join me but I gotta tell you its an early a.m. bite and the agian right at dark and for 2 hours after dark.  You have got one hell of a drive for limited active fish.  If Erie does'nt get good soon enough maybe we could hit some ponds or whatever then hit the evening bite at Brest Bay.

By the way don't fish with itsbeal.......every time he and I hook-up he always outfishes me!!!!!lol

Offline SPLiNE

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #13 on: Dec 09, 2005, 06:37 PM »
Hey guys. Im new here and have alot to learn about ice fishing..  Ive never done it and will probably be asking alot of questions. Ive been on the site all day reading tons of threads and Im excited  ;D .  Anyways Id like to hit lake Erie sometime this winter..  I live in Columbus.. So its not too far to poke some holes in the ice up there.  Looks like I might be a little south of everyone?? 

Anyhow, Nice to meet all of you,
JiM.

Offline swantucky

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #14 on: Dec 10, 2005, 01:29 PM »
Welcome spline!!  Fire away,  ask as many questions as you want.  I'm sure someone will be able to answer them. 

Offline pymybob

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Vex anyone?
« Reply #15 on: Dec 10, 2005, 09:10 PM »
Pymybob as pymybob :D
wish'in I was ice fish'in!

Offline ultralight

• IceShanty Rookie
  • .......get the gaff......
« Reply #16 on: Dec 10, 2005, 09:42 PM »
 I'm from central Indiana and fished Erie last winter. Had a great time. Caught lots of eyes. Biggest was 12 lbs! Can't wait to go this season!! Thanks to all of you that post about Erie. It certainly helps to know what is going on up there. Did best out of Muzeriks, out by the island. Keep up the great posts!!!   

Offline SenecaBow

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #17 on: Dec 11, 2005, 07:54 AM »
SenecaBow AKA Blue Pike on OGF

Offline geowol

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #18 on: Dec 11, 2005, 09:15 AM »
geowol
if not @ OGF next stop here
george
Without deviation progress is not possible.
Frank Zappa

Offline johnboy111711

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #19 on: Dec 11, 2005, 08:37 PM »
i'm here...

wvjohn

« Reply #20 on: Dec 20, 2005, 12:34 PM »
kingjohn here aka wvjohn

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor