New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: Ask and you shall receive  (Read 2212 times)

Offline mikerudy

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • The Laker Taker
Re: Ask and you shall receive
« Reply #30 on: Jan 15, 2014, 06:03 PM »
Drove up past there today, yes it was warm out there. Is that your shanty behind Vrooman's?
The pic of you two, just want to say that her fish is Bigger :icefish: :icefish: :icefish:

Mike
Dream Catcher

Offline uglystickjake

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Got ice ?
« Reply #31 on: Jan 16, 2014, 05:52 AM »
I have one of the clam switchback pop ups ... We didn't even put it up ... Hope we get to see you sometime this year mike ... And yes she's killing me ... 2 to 1 everywhere we go this year ... Especially in the lake trout category ... I'm good with it as long as she keeps filling the pail with perch too !!!
*REMOVED*

Offline mikerudy

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • The Laker Taker
« Reply #32 on: Jan 16, 2014, 08:49 AM »
Probably see you March 1st on MDB hopefully before :icefish: :icefish: :icefish:

Mike
Dream Catcher

Offline Bassman12804

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #33 on: Jan 16, 2014, 11:10 AM »
Great job, guys!

Offline Hardwaternubie53

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #34 on: Jan 16, 2014, 12:55 PM »
Unfortunately we have prior engagements this weekend .... We have a long overdue Rock concert to go to Saturday night ... Depending on how much wood i get cut tomorrow will determine if I go Friday . Looks like I may try sacandaga.... A friend is suppose to be out there some where ... And yes it was great meeting up again ... We fished Caroga today in a tee shirt ... Got a few but the action was slow ...

If you go to the Sac. Res., be careful Plenty of ice but the shore lines are rough in most areas. I hear the Broadalbin launch is O.K., but most other areas are bad. Look on the Sac. ice condition thread (NOT on the conditions board, but on this open board) and look for Dakota Man's post. He is another buddy of mine & he told me about the rough edges.

Offline uglystickjake

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Got ice ?
« Reply #35 on: Jan 16, 2014, 02:28 PM »
Thank for the heads up ... And there's no way I'm missing March. 1 st ...
*REMOVED*

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.