The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: first ice  (Read 374 times)

Offline cole89

• IceShanty Rookie
first ice
« on: Dec 07, 2013, 09:25 PM »
Hopefully it soon gets here temps lookng good next week

Offline Van_Cleaver

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: first ice
« Reply #1 on: Dec 07, 2013, 09:47 PM »
I'm looking forward to the second coming of first ice! ;)

Offline slabhappy56

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Work is for people who don't FISH.
« Reply #2 on: Dec 07, 2013, 09:53 PM »
Used to make deliveries to a lumber yard in Mifflin back in the 80s boy what a beautiful drive up from Md back then. Always wanted to drill a few holes up your way...Hows the ice fishing when we do have ice?.Slabhappy56.
Having been away from ice fishing for a number of years, I now have the time to enjoy one of my favorite pastimes. I have enjoyed reading the posts from long time members and to read how you all help one another with no animosity between you.I am looking forward to chatting with you all...slabhappy.

Offline cole89

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Dec 07, 2013, 10:07 PM »
No ice yet theirs some good panfish lake howard and colyer lake are my favs river fishing here has been good

Offline slabhappy56

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Work is for people who don't FISH.
« Reply #4 on: Dec 07, 2013, 10:30 PM »
Always heard that the juniata has some great musky fishing, ever pull one through the ice?
Having been away from ice fishing for a number of years, I now have the time to enjoy one of my favorite pastimes. I have enjoyed reading the posts from long time members and to read how you all help one another with no animosity between you.I am looking forward to chatting with you all...slabhappy.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.