The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: marcum showdown troller  (Read 394 times)

Offline Mike Reilly

• Team IceShanty Regular
marcum showdown troller
« on: Dec 06, 2013, 04:00 PM »
wondering if anyone who had one like them and how they work around other sonars with interferance  thanks

Offline BIGCREW

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: marcum showdown troller
« Reply #1 on: Dec 06, 2013, 06:27 PM »
I have a showdown and I have fished near guys with flashers and haven't noticed any interference I have never fished side by side with one though but I do like my showdown better than a flasher by far

Offline Mike Reilly

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Dec 06, 2013, 06:37 PM »
thanks  i went  with a group to vermont  last year had a marcum1 had problems dont want somthing i will have same issues with  .i do like the reviews it is getting

Offline crazie

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Dec 07, 2013, 09:14 PM »
same as bigcrew said I do like my showdown I would advise to buy the proformace pack and battery I had problems running with the AA batteries.  the batteries would hit the soldier and the cover wouldn't close right. easy fix I just never did bought the pack.  never did fish  side by side with a flasher so I cant tell u bout the interference but I did here you can fish side by side with no interference.

Offline Mike Reilly

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Dec 08, 2013, 02:08 PM »
Thanks I that's what I was wondering about my brother has a marcum 5 and didn't want to have problems when out together last year used a marcum1 older model and couldnt adjust and if I could get one it a bit cheaper so it would be a plus if it will work and would definetly get the power pack and case  thanks for info

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.