Author Topic: Looks like a banner year for IS  (Read 1103 times)

Offline Bartman44

• Team IceShanty Regular
Looks like a banner year for IS
« on: Nov 25, 2005, 03:30 PM »
I'm still doing the open water thing and stopped here for a visit and WOW. :o :o  I'm going to have quit my job to keep up with all of your posts.  Looks like a lot of great info is already being shared. Thanks.

Bartman

camo_fish

Re: Looks like a banner year for IS
« Reply #1 on: Nov 25, 2005, 05:35 PM »
yes, bartman, IS has been kick'n the last month, and yes, it sure looks like IS is off to an awesome season.
New names, new entries, and lots of fun.  ;D

Offline LoaderGuy

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Boats Afloat , Shores Ashore
« Reply #2 on: Nov 25, 2005, 07:56 PM »
O , yea , I've been checking post for two weeks now and even doing some posting! It's gona be an Awsome year for the ever so great "IS".

Steve   :tipup:
GET JIGGIE WITH IT !

Offline billditrite

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • R.I.P. Bobberstop 6-14-1944 ~ 7-21-2010
« Reply #3 on: Nov 26, 2005, 06:01 AM »
yes it is indeed. looking forward to another great season with all my friends here on IS...its like when youre a kid and you you go back to school and one by one you run into your friends you havent seen or heard from all summer. unless of course your hanging out at www.myfishfinder .com of course.  hoping for safe ice quick!!

Offline coldbum

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Nov 26, 2005, 06:36 AM »
I hope the servers can handle the deluge of IS members????
lets hope so, can you imagine the panic and confusion something like that would create?\
the markets would crash, marshal law put in place etc etc
ice will be here before ya know it

yesterday we had a clear ride in the boat across Lake Tanglefoot, by 5 pm when we were trying to cross back from our deer watches we had to  break through 1/2" of shore ice, it extendend about 30 feet out all the way around the pond :)

I know I know it is a sin to break the ice but if you all saw the 10 pointer my buddies brother missed thursday you would  have chopped ice  from here to china to get back into those woods :P

so anyway the ice is on itsway as long as the heat wave stays outta the southern adirondacks !

tightlines all

Offline archbishop

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Nov 26, 2005, 08:04 AM »
woo hoo, i cant wait for the ice to form, im getting jealouse of the members on here that are already posting pics and getting fish through the ice, about another month or so here in western NY for "safe ice" :tipup:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.