Author Topic: Striker Guardian Jacket  (Read 1320 times)

Offline Flypopper

• Team IceShanty Regular
Striker Guardian Jacket
« on: Nov 25, 2013, 06:50 PM »
I just ordered the Striker Guardian Jacket from Red Rock at the intro price of $139.00 It has 50gr of thermdex insulation as opposed to the 100gr in the Lite Bibs I got a few years ago. The bibs are plenty warm enough.
Anybody else get one yet?

Offline slabkiller

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Striker Guardian Jacket
« Reply #1 on: Nov 25, 2013, 07:16 PM »
I wore the Striker Ice Guardian late last winter at a tournament. It was windy and maybe 5 above. I had a hoody on underneath. It worked great. I even partially zipped the jacket down!

Offline Flypopper

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Nov 30, 2013, 08:31 AM »
The Guardian jacket came yesterday,(4 days including thanksgiving ) Wow more than I expected in a coat.
There's underarm vents AND a vent zipper across the back, has 3 cinch cords,  Waist, bottom and hood.
There's a zippered pocket inside along with a open top pocket, the outside napoleon pockets have d-rings inside also. I sound like a salesman for striker witch I'm not, but this coat's the bomb!

Offline Flypopper

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Jan 31, 2014, 04:15 PM »
Just came back from MN for a week on the ice, the guardian jacket was plenty! I wore a high performance long sleeve (UA or similar) and a sweatshirt under the coat, that was plenty even with below 0 temps. I also have the striker bibs also, wore lined jeans under them and was almost too warm.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.