Author Topic: Last Ice Trip  (Read 645 times)

Offline liv2hunt

• Team IceShanty Regular
Last Ice Trip
« on: Mar 13, 2013, 08:48 PM »
Me and my little fishing partner hit the Big Blue last weekend, from the warm weather hitting us now it will most likely be the last ice fishing trip of the season. Weather was flawless warm and sunny, ice was good and solid at 14". Fishing was slow but we managed to catch a couple good fish. I will miss the ice it has been a fun season!!!
[img][/img]

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
Re: Last Ice Trip
« Reply #1 on: Mar 14, 2013, 09:02 AM »
Thats a nice cutty  :o  your fishin partner looks pretty stoked. Wish i had not put the gear away so soon  :'( seems the ice is holding out nicely up there
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline liv2hunt

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Mar 14, 2013, 09:21 PM »
Ice was good, not sure after this week the days have been pretty hot!! It was starting to open up by the shore a week ago, so i imagine there is a lot of open water now near the shore. I hope it freezes again next year, this was my first season ice fishing Bear Lake.

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
« Reply #3 on: Mar 14, 2013, 11:08 PM »
Your right i bet that ice is going quick, i was just trying to hang on for one last run but i drove out to willard tonite and i think its long rod time. I've done the ice on the bear a handful of times and this year was the best, X2 on it capping again next year  :bow:
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.