The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Looking back on the 2012 Season  (Read 545 times)

Offline Chris338378

• Team IceShantyholic
Looking back on the 2012 Season
« on: Mar 06, 2013, 06:19 PM »
Sadly our days on the ice are numbered and as much as I don't like it there's nothing that I can do to change it. So for now I'll enjoy the time I have left for this season and fondly look back on this season.  This past season Chez, his sons Matt and Richie, and I got out every weekend and had a great time each and every time out.  Sometimes the bite was slow and others we couldn't get the jigs back in the hole fast enough for the fish but no matter what we always had lots of fun and laughs.  That's what ice fishing is about if you ask me, having fun with good friends.  And for all fun, laughs, and made some great friends I am very thankful.  So here's to Chez, Matt, Richie, the Hali jigs, and Polish Shrimp it was lots of fun and I'm sure we'll have even more on the soft water and all the ice seasons to come.   :tipup:

Oh yeah, he Chez remember the day I was hammering them across from the tracks?  If you forgot this was me.   :icefish:  HAHA

Offline chez

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Looking back on the 2012 Season
« Reply #1 on: Mar 06, 2013, 07:24 PM »
THANKS CHRIS. you became one of my best friends in the last year or so.me and my sons enjoyed your copany and all the ballbusting that went along with it.your a great guy and all out sportsman.were gona give it hell this weekend again.i met up with a lot of guys from this site this year and didnt meet a bad guy in the bunch.I WOULD LIKE TO MEET UP WITH SEACAT AND HAVE A BEER AND A HAND SHAKE.AFTER ALL WE ARE ALL FISHERMEN.BE SAFE AND GOOD LUCK.MAYBE WE CAN SQUEEZE AN OTHER 2 WEEKEND OUT OF IT.THEN THERES OPEN WATER.my fishfinder.hope to see you guys.

Offline King of Pymatuning !

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Mar 06, 2013, 08:03 PM »
Hey Chez is my fishfinger a site like ice shanty ?

Offline chez

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Mar 07, 2013, 07:14 AM »
my fishfinder is a site for open water.good site too.not as busy as this site. but we are on it all year too.MY FISHFINDER.COM.

Offline Rebelfisher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hook 'em and Cook 'em...TAKE IT TO THE LIMIT!
« Reply #4 on: Mar 07, 2013, 07:24 AM »
Sure is king..join us over there...we even got a rebel team chat started there too ;)
www.myfishfinder.com

Ice Fisherman Walk on Water!

Offline pocono

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5 on: Mar 07, 2013, 07:24 AM »
The more we use myfishfinder the better it will be, keep up the sperit chez

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Mar 07, 2013, 01:46 PM »
If theres good guys like Rebel & Chez on it , im there ! Thanks for the info . Lookin forward to soft water fishin and chat on there . Thanks  @) :) :tipup:

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7 on: Mar 07, 2013, 02:28 PM »
Ok. . . . . I tried to register on MYFISHFINDER.com about 20 times and it keeps telling me i got the verification question wrong ! I even changed the view of the picture about a 100  times and apparently i still cant get it right ! I tried the audio and it does nothing . Im color blind in my left eye but come on ! If anyone knows what the letters are please clue me in . I tried sthfh , sthph , sfhfh,and a ton of other combinations !  HELP ME OUT !  Lol

Offline Frozen Fisherman

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #8 on: Mar 07, 2013, 09:23 PM »
Even though it was a slow season for me, I enjoyed the company of friends on the ice and watching the kids pull some fish threw the ice.  Good luck to all for the rest of the season.  The days are numbered.  Hope to meet some more people out on the ice next ice season.  Stay safe and I hope all you ice fishermen catch your limit!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.