Author Topic: Dakota Angler  (Read 1182 times)

Offline Yote

• Team IceShanty Regular
Dakota Angler
« on: Feb 27, 2013, 09:17 AM »
I know a lot of y'all are on that forum also. My account has been "awaiting approval" for about a week now. I was just wondering how long it took you guys?
keep yer stick on the ice.

Offline roostertail

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Dakota Angler
« Reply #1 on: Feb 27, 2013, 10:32 AM »
I don't remember exactly, but it wasn't anything like a week I know for sure. BTW, I'm tailfeathers on that forum.

Offline Walleye Whisperer

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Feb 27, 2013, 11:11 AM »
It took me about a day. that was a year and half ago. IMO DA has gone down hill drastically since i've been on there. don't think it's got anything to do with me directly, but stranger things have happened. also i'm RJR81 on there

Offline Greasy

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Feb 27, 2013, 11:38 AM »
I agree with the going down hill and I have not logged in for a year or so. In my belief one person is the reason for this and as long as he is on there I will not by anything from the store either, which most of my major purchases came from there. I believe I received my email within a day.
82 pinto, acid washed levi's, members only jacket, Dekalb stocking hat, and a banana hamock

Offline Yote

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Feb 27, 2013, 11:47 AM »
I will just keep waiting I guess. Seems to be a lot of reports for the eastern part of the state which is where I do all of my fishing so that's nice. I also like the classifieds.
keep yer stick on the ice.

Offline MapnSD

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Do you wonder whats under all that ice?
« Reply #5 on: Feb 27, 2013, 11:57 AM »
I know a lot of y'all are on that forum also. My account has been "awaiting approval" for about a week now. I was just wondering how long it took you guys?
Try emailing Todd directly. Maybe there was some kind of glitch, or give them a call (605) 336 9132.
Mike

Offline Brotsky

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6 on: Feb 27, 2013, 12:42 PM »
It shouldn't take that long.  Mine was approved pretty fast.  Although that has been quite a few years ago now.

Greasy, what does a guy's opinions have to do with DA?  Just because someone has opinions you don't like on a public forum it's no reason to boycott a good local shop.  Todd and his employees certainly aren't the ones you disagree with are they? 

P.S.  I bet the guy you disagree with probably shops at a grocery store, probably shoots certain types of ammo, and uses certains types of fishing line and lures.  If you post up his name I'll be glad to ask him over at DA what those are so you can boycott all of that as well. 

Offline Vex-Um

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7 on: Feb 27, 2013, 02:10 PM »
I have an idea of who he is talking about and this individual ruins good threads.  Oh well, it doesn't stop me from visiting the forums.  There are a lot of guys on there that are willing to help.  I've even made a few friends from that site, sharing fishing information and what not. 
Rippin' Lips and Jerkin' Jaws

Offline roostertail

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8 on: Feb 27, 2013, 02:29 PM »
X2 what Brotsky said. Why would you choose to punish a perfectly good businessman (Todd) just because someone uses the forums on his website to post opinions that you don't agree with? You surely can't agree with everything anyone posts on Ice Shanty, yet here you are!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.