Author Topic: Getting Ready Yet?  (Read 996 times)

Offline 2 dogs

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Nut!
Getting Ready Yet?
« on: Oct 11, 2005, 05:23 PM »
Anybody started getting ready yet? I started sharpening my tip up hooks, checking the line and stuff and thinking about maybe wandering over to Bob Whites shop to look at some new jigs for Blue Gills to go with the three million or so jigs I already have/ :tipup:
Good thing about prisons- they reduce the potential number of fisherman on the ice!

Offline killitandgrillit

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Drilling and Grilling!
Re: Getting Ready Yet?
« Reply #1 on: Oct 11, 2005, 05:34 PM »
Yes, I organized my ice fishing sled last night! It'll be a solid 2+ months before there's good ice, but Im ready!

"I fish because I love to; because I love the environs where trout are found,because I suspect that men are going along this way for the last time, and I  don't want to waste the trip; maybe one day I will catch a mermaid; and finally, not because I regard fishing as being so terribly important, but because I suspect that so m

Offline billditrite

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • R.I.P. Bobberstop 6-14-1944 ~ 7-21-2010
« Reply #2 on: Oct 11, 2005, 06:06 PM »
im so ready by the time i finally get ice ill have to get ready again!! but it sure is fun playing with all my stuff  ;D

Offline Mongo

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Oct 11, 2005, 08:06 PM »
The lake could freeze over tonight [wishful thinking] and all I would have to do is to call in to work.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.