The ice fishing WY board is sponsored by:

Author Topic: Upgraded the Srikemaster SL-II  (Read 484 times)

Offline wyoutdoors

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Upgraded the Srikemaster SL-II
« on: Jan 22, 2013, 11:05 AM »
Spoke with Bill the service rep about the SL-II which was shipped back to MN for repairs, and it is on it's way back. We spoke about the synthetic gear casings and such which made the auger lighter and their durability, and since weight wasn't a concern for me. I decided to replace the synthetics with metal. Overall Bill said it might add two pounds, but if two pounds were a concern to me, I'd quit hitting the drive-thru's on the way home from fishing!  ;D

Can't wait to get the new and improved  SL back!  :tipup:

Offline Cargo

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hardwater Nut!
Re: Upgraded the Srikemaster SL-II
« Reply #1 on: Jan 22, 2013, 01:22 PM »
Spoke with Bill the service rep about the SL-II which was shipped back to MN for repairs, and it is on it's way back. We spoke about the synthetic gear casings and such which made the auger lighter and their durability, and since weight wasn't a concern for me. I decided to replace the synthetics with metal. Overall Bill said it might add two pounds, but if two pounds were a concern to me, I'd quit hitting the drive-thru's on the way home from fishing!  ;D

Can't wait to get the new and improved  SL back!  :tipup:

Get back out there and fish!  :thumbsup:

Offline wyoutdoors

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Upgraded the Srikemaster SL-II
« Reply #2 on: Jan 22, 2013, 03:00 PM »
I've been out there fishing, it's just been on some of the smaller waters!  ;D :tipup:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.