Author Topic: time for the east meeting on wanahoo  (Read 5762 times)

Offline PowerHour

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: time for the east meeting on wanahoo
« Reply #60 on: Jan 15, 2013, 07:29 PM »
It was good to fish with you again JAM3S (James) and ULKing (Derek). Good to finally put some faces to screen names CARTMART and okcableguy. Hope to see you all out on the ice again this year. The gtg turned out pretty good. JAM3S can sure cook up some mean gills and freezer burnt deer sausage.
REEL FISHERMAN DO IT ON THE ICE

Offline CARTMATT

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #61 on: Jan 15, 2013, 07:49 PM »
Next year me and Arkansas Eric T may just have to drag camper up! Have a lil camp fire to warm everyone up!

Offline fishnfinn

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #62 on: Jan 15, 2013, 08:24 PM »
i went to wanahoo looking for my rod case walked out to where i was fishing no rod case walking back to the car i look up the grass ridge line where i left sat. night and i see a blue case couldn't believe it, it was my rod case covered in frost i felt and know i was very lucky it must have fell out of my shack when i pulled it over the ridge then fish2live came up to talk and he fell in the ice so i wasn't even thinking of my gear more of his safety.with all the traffic at this lake it was like hitting the lotto finding it i feel way better now

Offline jordy1380

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #63 on: Jan 15, 2013, 08:33 PM »
Does anyone know the person that fell through the ice? I heard there was some thin ice south of the boat ramp and someone fell through?
Get Yo Fish On!

Offline Fish2Live

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #64 on: Jan 15, 2013, 09:44 PM »
I was the one who went through the ice. Glad you got your case back Finn,thanks for the hand man it was greatly appreciated, anybody fishing this Saturday

Offline jordy1380

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #65 on: Jan 15, 2013, 10:00 PM »
Fishtolive glad u got out ok. Lucky there were plenty of people out there!
Get Yo Fish On!

Offline Gobluefne

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #66 on: Jan 15, 2013, 10:11 PM »
I am also glad to hear you made it out ok!  That's pretty damn scary when you go through.

Offline okcableguy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #67 on: Jan 15, 2013, 11:54 PM »
It was good to fish with you again JAM3S (James) and ULKing (Derek). Good to finally put some faces to screen names CARTMART and okcableguy. Hope to see you all out on the ice again this year. The gtg turned out pretty good. JAM3S can sure cook up some mean gills and freezer burnt deer sausage.

Nice to meet you too....
My Job?

I feed the world...

Offline ULking

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice Ice Baby!!!
« Reply #68 on: Jan 16, 2013, 12:36 AM »
I was the one who went through the ice. Glad you got your case back Finn,thanks for the hand man it was greatly appreciated, anybody fishing this Saturday
I might join you if your going to wanahoo...early tho little before sun up then for a few hrs. Its my birthday so Ive got other plans  ;D
A bad day of fishin is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline CARTMATT

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #69 on: Jan 16, 2013, 07:39 AM »
i went to wanahoo looking for my rod case walked out to where i was fishing no rod case walking back to the car i look up the grass ridge line where i left sat. night and i see a blue case couldn't believe it, it was my rod case covered in frost i felt and know i was very lucky it must have fell out of my shack when i pulled it over the ridge then fish2live came up to talk and he fell in the ice so i wasn't even thinking of my gear more of his safety.with all the traffic at this lake it was like hitting the lotto finding it i feel way better now

Did you go home and plaster your name on everything? I did after loosing a tackle tray! At least hopes an honest person finds it!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.