Author Topic: Very disappointed in first Hummingbird  (Read 7069 times)

Offline cballs

• IceShanty Rookie
  • STX Pro II, Clam Trapper/BaseCamp, HBird45
Re: Very disappointed in first Hummingbird
« Reply #60 on: Jan 11, 2013, 11:11 PM »
This is funny.  CBALLS makes his second post to Ice Shanty about how dissappointed he is because he is too stupid to check out equipment he is buying while still at the store located several hours from his home, causes this big Chevy Ford imbroglio ( I am not sure I know it meaning of this word or if it is spelled right but works for me) and then we never hear from him again.  HEY CBALLS WE DON'T HAVE A CRYSTALL BALL, WHAT HAPPENED! 

ps I have a ICE45 and it has made my ice fishing so much better.  I would buy another anytime, any day.
Thanks for the compliment Bullpine.  Does everyone open the box and start stuff up while they're at the store cuz I have never seen it happen.  Sorry to keep you in suspense.  I returned to it to the store the next time in the city (as it turned out had to go back a few days later)  They exchanged it, no hassle.  Been out a few times, works great! won't go without it.
Here fishy...fishy...fishy!

Offline mjk67

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #61 on: Jan 12, 2013, 09:25 AM »
I wouldn't buy a Marcum, after seeing James Hoist in a picture...just out of spite. :o :o

Offline bigmike7272

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #62 on: Jan 12, 2013, 03:30 PM »
This is my second season with my Ice-45. nothing bad to say about it. I've fished it side by side with my friend's Marcum Lx-1 and a friend's Vex FL-18. I prefer my HB over the other two.

Tell me and I'll forget. Show me and I'll remember some of it. Involve me and I will have lifetime knowledge.

-Anomymous

Offline Kevin23

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #63 on: Jan 12, 2013, 09:03 PM »
I wouldn't buy a Marcum, after seeing James Hoist in a picture...just out of spite. :o :o

Whats wrong with James Holst? (or hoist for you)
EYECONICFISHING

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.