The board sponsored by:

Sponsor this board

Author Topic: Tourney and Event List- Updated Nov. 06 2019  (Read 9485 times)

Offline Hoosier

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Bucket,some bait and,,what did she ask me to do??
Tourney and Event List- Updated Nov. 06 2019
« on: Nov 30, 2012, 08:13 PM »
All Trny`s, Derby`s and Events must be approved. PM 3300, Dachmation or BlackIce the complete details and they will post it here.This thread will be locked...Thank You

Offline Iceshanty

• Admin
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Unwilling to leave the fish I have not caught yet
Midwest Open 2019
« Reply #1 on: Jan 20, 2018, 12:47 PM »
2019 Midwest Open Ice Tournament

Entry Fee: $200.00 per 2-man team
More info
http://www.midwestopentournament.com/

What's cooler than being cool? Ice cold

´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((((º>                                
`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><(((º> 
´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><(((((((((º>

Offline 3300

• Iceshanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Not affiliated with MarCum Tech.

Offline 3300

• Iceshanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
Re: Tourney and Event List- Updated January 7, 2019
« Reply #3 on: Jan 07, 2019, 06:11 PM »
Midwest Open Update #1

Well here we are Monday, January 7th, 2019 with no ice and a 1/4” of rain predicted to fall yet tonight. I am sending this post to give you an update on this years Midwest Open. Anyone who has looked at the forecast can see the temps are still not in our favor to make ice any time soon. So I am starting to work on a make up date if we are not able to go on the 27th of January. The make up date will be February 10th. I have not canceled the 27th as of yet because you never know what will happen in the next week. I will be making a final decision on the 27th no later than the 15th which is next Tuesday. I know changes are tough and that is why I am sending this email today to give a heads up on the make up date if we have to cancel on the 27th. If we go forward on the 27th remember the date to get out and receive a full refund is January 16th. If we cancel the 27th and go forward the last chance to get out will be moved to January 30th. So lets hope that the foul weather system that is currently in place decides to make a big change and the bottled up cold in the North gets a chance to rush in and let Winter be Winter sooner than later.

Thank you
Tom Knutson
Midwest Open

Offline 3300

• Iceshanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
Re: Tourney and Event List- Updated Nov. 06 2019
« Reply #4 on: Jan 14, 2019, 05:41 PM »
Jan 14th, 2019

Mid West Open Contestants:

I have waited until the last second to make this decision. We are going to push the 2019 Mid West Open to the back up date of February 10th. I have been to the lake every morning since Thursday the 10th of January. On Thursday the lake was 100% open on Friday morning the lake capped and we had 3/8 of an inch, Saturday we moved up to 7/8 of an inch. On Sunday morning we woke up to about 1/2” of snow on the ice which after looking back was perfect. We had 1 1/4” of ice but the most important part was that the snow revealed about 10 open area’s on the lake that were not visible on Saturday. On Monday morning we had 2” of ice. I had hoped for 4” by Monday. As you know my number for a riding tournament is 8”. With the warmer days this week and now the threat of a major snow storm at the end of the week my only option is to move the tournament to the 10th of February. This will now push back the final day to get out of the tournament to Wednesday the 30th of January. Please be in no hurry to get out before the 30th date. If we have to cancel at that time you will then still be in next years event as all we do is roll over to the next year with the same entrants. Also if you do choose make a switch order get out of the tournament please call Shelly at 517-592-2786 as she is the keeper of the list and is the only person to make any changes. Also Shelly is out of the office on Tuesday the 15th this week and will return on the 16th so please wait until then to make a call for any changes. The long range looks very good for us to get this tournament in on the 10th. My next update will be on the 29th.

Thank You
Tom Knutson
Midwest Open

Offline 3300

• Iceshanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
Re: Tourney and Event List- Updated Nov. 06 2019
« Reply #5 on: Feb 06, 2019, 09:20 AM »
Midwest Open has been cancelled.

Follow Iceshanty at Twitter Iceshanty Facebook Page Iceshanty Youtube Channel
Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum