The ice fishing WY board is sponsored by:

Author Topic: Keyhole Hut party  (Read 8974 times)

Offline tmeyer

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • FLAG!!!!
Re: Keyhole Hut party
« Reply #120 on: Jan 13, 2013, 04:40 PM »
Today was far nicer out than yesterday.  Tried my luck at coulter bay with no luck.  Seen a few catching small perch but no such luck for me.  I did try wind creek as well and iced 3 there.  Was pretty slushy at coulter bay.  Almost got the snowmobile stuck.   :tipup:
FISH ON!!!!!

Offline Special

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Old School
« Reply #121 on: Jan 13, 2013, 05:11 PM »
I want to personal thank everyone for showing up. I was not able to attend the hutparty this weekend due to family issues. I'll be looking forward to getting out on the ice especially after this situation is solved. Thanks you for the support you have given.

Special
No one left behind.     

Offline prospector

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #122 on: Jan 13, 2013, 05:48 PM »
I want to personal thank everyone for showing up. I was not able to attend the hutparty this weekend due to family issues. I'll be looking forward to getting out on the ice especially after this situation is solved. Thanks you for the support you have given.

Special
Wish you the best Special. Good luck with Mom.

Offline jasonfishn

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #123 on: Jan 13, 2013, 09:38 PM »
appleye was it cold out there today! I can only imagine, very tough conditions. I am becoming more of a fair weathered fisherman, not that I can't handle the weather but it can just limit your effectiveness and your mobility. Years ago when we used to fish Ft Peck a few times every winter we used to gage the trip on how much stuff we didn't tear up. Are you guys going out tomorrow?
HAHA funny you should say that Cargo we have been fishin Peck for quite a few years and we kinda did the same thing if you came back with stuff lost broke or wet it was a hard good time lol seemed like we always broke a wheeler and a few rods lost some tipups  and rode into a water hole somewhere but over the past few years I have built a system on our wheelers that keeps all that from happening and I havent rode into any open water for a few years  :thumbsup:
I admit it I am an Ice O Holic

(Fish) it's what's for dinner

Offline Cargo

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #124 on: Jan 13, 2013, 09:43 PM »
HAHA funny you should say that Cargo we have been fishin Peck for quite a few years and we kinda did the same thing if you came back with stuff lost broke or wet it was a hard good time lol seemed like we always broke a wheeler and a few rods lost some tipups  and rode into a water hole somewhere but over the past few years I have built a system on our wheelers that keeps all that from happening and I havent rode into any open water for a few years  :thumbsup:
jasonfishn you know exactly what I am talking about you have been there done that's cool :clap

Story: About tearing stuff up at Peck. We had unloaded around the Pines and went to Bonetrail to fish for Big Pike. We happen to see a lone coyote out in the middle of the ice, two guys took off on wheelers to run him over in the chase process they were zig zagging back in forth as the coyote was making some good moves and the two guys on there wheelers were not watching each other and collided tearing the whole front tire assembly off one of the wheelers I guess you would say the coyote won that contest. luckily no one was hurt. 

Offline WYIfish

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice fishing a sport, or just reason to buy stuff?
« Reply #125 on: Jan 13, 2013, 10:01 PM »
jasonfishn you know exactly what I am talking about you have been there done that's cool :clap

Story: About tearing stuff up a Peck. We had unloaded around the Pines and went to Bonetrail to fish for Big Pike. We happen to see a lone coyote out in the middle of the ice two guys took off on wheelers to run him over in the chase process they were zig zagging back in forth as the coyote was making some good moves and the two guys on there wheelers were not watching each other and collided tearing the whole front tire assembly off one of the wheelers I guess you would say the coyote won that contest. luckily no one was hurt.
The coyote won because he couldn't get served. :o :o :o
Thread killer

Offline mittenclamman

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #126 on: Jan 14, 2013, 01:45 PM »
who ended up winning the pole raffle from Empire?

Offline tmeyer

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • FLAG!!!!
« Reply #127 on: Jan 14, 2013, 08:46 PM »
who ended up winning the pole raffle from Empire?

I wonder who won myself????????? ???
FISH ON!!!!!

Offline jasonfishn

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #128 on: Jan 14, 2013, 09:06 PM »
I was in yesterday and she said Baiter won the pole

Offline jasonfishn

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #129 on: Jan 14, 2013, 09:10 PM »

Story: About tearing stuff up at Peck. We had unloaded around the Pines and went to Bonetrail to fish for Big Pike. We happen to see a lone coyote out in the middle of the ice, two guys took off on wheelers to run him over in the chase process they were zig zagging back in forth as the coyote was making some good moves and the two guys on there wheelers were not watching each other and collided tearing the whole front tire assembly off one of the wheelers I guess you would say the coyote won that contest. luckily no one was hurt.
Thats funny we have ran em down around York island there are coyotes everywhere up there lol I jumped an ice heave off duck islands when the water was low and boke the rack off my polaris  :o we may have been to a jug of homemade  :woot:

Offline Baiter

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Get jiggy with it!
« Reply #130 on: Jan 18, 2013, 07:32 AM »
Hey guys, I did win the Pole from Empire.  I totally forgot about the hut part thing until MrsSmith asked if I was a member of iceshanty when I was buying bait.  SHe entered me into a raffle and called me while I was out fishing.  A nice rod, thanks to Empire and anyone else. I fish keyhole all the time and haven't met any of you other keyholers yet, guess I'm shy or something.  I'll be out there for the Derby, headed to Tongue River Res this weekend for a three day trip.
Fishing is not about life or death, it is much more important than that! And all I have to say is FISH ON baby.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.