The board sponsored by:

Sponsor this board

Author Topic: Michigan temp thread  (Read 110614 times)

Offline Capt J

  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • **
  • Posts: 1,465
Re: Michigan temp thread
« Reply #60 on: Dec 02, 2012, 04:08 PM »
39 baby  drop you ugly cow poker. 

Offline The Splash

  • Team IceShanty Addict
  • *
  • Posts: 511
Re: Michigan temp thread
« Reply #61 on: Dec 02, 2012, 08:13 PM »
  50

Offline scoutb

  • Team IceShanty Regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 301
Re: Michigan temp thread
« Reply #62 on: Dec 02, 2012, 08:36 PM »
48
There he stands, draped in more equipment than a telephone lineman, trying to outwit an organism with a brain no bigger than a breadcrumb, and getting licked in the process.  ~Paul O'Neil, 1965

Offline topwaterbait

  • Team IceShanty Addict
  • *
  • Posts: 694
Re: Michigan temp thread
« Reply #63 on: Dec 02, 2012, 08:39 PM »
52

Offline pzoch

  • Team IceShanty Addict
  • *
  • Posts: 712
Re: Michigan temp thread
« Reply #64 on: Dec 02, 2012, 11:05 PM »
41

Offline RLWagner

  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • **
  • Posts: 3,174
Re: Michigan temp thread
« Reply #65 on: Dec 03, 2012, 05:44 AM »
44

Offline ryanmolnar55

  • IceShanty Rookie
  • **
  • Posts: 80
Re: Michigan temp thread
« Reply #66 on: Dec 03, 2012, 06:36 AM »
45 @ 7:35am   :'(

Offline DaveSS1

  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • **
  • Posts: 1,135
Re: Michigan temp thread
« Reply #67 on: Dec 03, 2012, 03:23 PM »
63...... >:(

Offline The Splash

  • Team IceShanty Addict
  • *
  • Posts: 511
Re: Michigan temp thread
« Reply #68 on: Dec 03, 2012, 04:47 PM »
59

Offline GillMaster

  • Team IceShanty Regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 175
  • Kills the Gills
Re: Michigan temp thread
« Reply #69 on: Dec 03, 2012, 05:11 PM »
Just gonna go with way too warm...

Offline Swift

  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • **
  • Posts: 2,719
Re: Michigan temp thread
« Reply #70 on: Dec 03, 2012, 06:11 PM »
63* @ 7:10PM with a projected low tonight of 50*, HELP

Offline dgb

  • Team IceShanty Addict
  • *
  • Posts: 967
  • Gill Time!
Re: Michigan temp thread
« Reply #71 on: Dec 03, 2012, 06:47 PM »
61 in Richland, have not seen a weather report yet to pull out the ice gear and get it ready....... :'( 

Offline Capt J

  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • **
  • Posts: 1,465
Re: Michigan temp thread
« Reply #72 on: Dec 03, 2012, 08:46 PM »
55

Offline scoutb

  • Team IceShanty Regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 301
Re: Michigan temp thread
« Reply #73 on: Dec 03, 2012, 08:56 PM »
63.  63???  Yep, 63 at 10:00 at night.  Must be September.
There he stands, draped in more equipment than a telephone lineman, trying to outwit an organism with a brain no bigger than a breadcrumb, and getting licked in the process.  ~Paul O'Neil, 1965

Offline Swift

  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • **
  • Posts: 2,719
Re: Michigan temp thread
« Reply #74 on: Dec 03, 2012, 09:13 PM »
Wow, we've dropped down to 62* @ 10:10PM

Offline pzoch

  • Team IceShanty Addict
  • *
  • Posts: 712
Re: Michigan temp thread
« Reply #75 on: Dec 04, 2012, 12:16 AM »
60 degrees and rain at 1:00 AM

Offline DaveSS1

  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • **
  • Posts: 1,135
Re: Michigan temp thread
« Reply #76 on: Dec 04, 2012, 06:56 AM »
50.... getting there? ::)

Offline swampbuckster

  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • **
  • Posts: 2,579
  • I.S. FOR LIFE! <(((((><|
Re: Michigan temp thread
« Reply #77 on: Dec 04, 2012, 08:05 AM »
54 in the G spot. Temperatures slowly falling throughout the day. But to nowhere near freezing. :'(
You may call me crazy, but crazy catches fish!

Offline Michigan1

  • Team IceShanty Regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 112
Re: Michigan temp thread
« Reply #78 on: Dec 04, 2012, 11:48 AM »
46 in reed city and all skim ice is gone

Offline strike1st

  • Team IceShanty Regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 295
Re: Michigan temp thread
« Reply #79 on: Dec 04, 2012, 09:57 PM »
Revised 5 day forecast sucks.  >:(
"All men have fears, but the brave put down their fears and go forward, sometimes to death, but always to victory" motto of the King's Guard in ancient Greece.

Offline compli123

  • Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Regular
  • *
  • Posts: 310
  • Fish whispering since 1962
Re: Michigan temp thread
« Reply #80 on: Dec 04, 2012, 10:27 PM »
Strike1st be of good cheer. Things will change. If you're a "half-full" kind of guy, we have 34% chance for a normal winter, 34% for a colder winter and only 32% for a warmer winter:
http://www.nws.noaa.gov/climate/calendar_outlook.php?wfo=grr&site=205662
I like to sit around on the ice doing nothing because my wife won't let me do it at home.

Offline scoutb

  • Team IceShanty Regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 301
Re: Michigan temp thread
« Reply #81 on: Dec 04, 2012, 10:41 PM »
Strike1st be of good cheer. Things will change. If you're a "half-full" kind of guy, we have 34% chance for a normal winter, 34% for a colder winter and only 32% for a warmer winter:
http://www.nws.noaa.gov/climate/calendar_outlook.php?wfo=grr&site=205662
Hahaha, it must be they are afraid to commit.  Lemme see...it's a pretty equal chance that we'll be colder, warmer, or the same.  I predict that tomorrow will be about 50% daylight and 50% dark.
There he stands, draped in more equipment than a telephone lineman, trying to outwit an organism with a brain no bigger than a breadcrumb, and getting licked in the process.  ~Paul O'Neil, 1965

Offline delta9

  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • **
  • Posts: 1,209
  • hard water is great
Re: Michigan temp thread
« Reply #82 on: Dec 05, 2012, 04:29 AM »
27 @ 5:30 A.M.
:icefish:

Offline swampbuckster

  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • **
  • Posts: 2,579
  • I.S. FOR LIFE! <(((((><|
Re: Michigan temp thread
« Reply #83 on: Dec 05, 2012, 05:12 AM »
Revised 5 day forecast sucks.  >:(
Sure does but everything after that is looking SWEEET.  :woot: :icefish: :icefish: :icefish:
30 btw in Gregory
You may call me crazy, but crazy catches fish!

Offline swampbucket

  • IceShanty Rookie
  • **
  • Posts: 16
Re: Michigan temp thread
« Reply #84 on: Dec 05, 2012, 07:31 AM »
Getting better 26 This morning.

Offline chi92

  • Team IceShanty Regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 107
Re: Michigan temp thread
« Reply #85 on: Dec 05, 2012, 07:56 AM »
SW MI forecast doesn't look promising: Today 39/26, Thursday 46/40, Friday 49/42 with rain, Sat. 47/35 with rain, Sunday 45/37 and rain.
I'd Rather Be Lost At The Lake
THAN FOUND AT HOME!

Offline delta9

  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • **
  • Posts: 1,209
  • hard water is great
Re: Michigan temp thread
« Reply #86 on: Dec 05, 2012, 08:03 AM »
25 @ 9:00 A.M.
:icefish:

Offline GillMaster

  • Team IceShanty Regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 175
  • Kills the Gills
Re: Michigan temp thread
« Reply #87 on: Dec 05, 2012, 10:59 AM »
SW MI forecast doesn't look promising: Today 39/26, Thursday 46/40, Friday 49/42 with rain, Sat. 47/35 with rain, Sunday 45/37 and rain.

Everything after that doesn't look too bad though. Hopefully they're either wrong about this weekend or dead on about the rest of the month...or both

Offline RLWagner

  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • **
  • Posts: 3,174
Re: Michigan temp thread
« Reply #88 on: Dec 05, 2012, 11:22 AM »
33 @ noon

Offline delta9

  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • **
  • Posts: 1,209
  • hard water is great
Re: Michigan temp thread
« Reply #89 on: Dec 05, 2012, 01:36 PM »
33 @ 2:30 P.M.
:icefish:

 



Follow Iceshanty at Twitter Iceshanty Facebook Page Iceshanty Youtube Channel
Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.