The ice fishing Montana boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Should help us get a fix until we get some ice...  (Read 553 times)

Offline PerchAssault

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Established 2006
Should help us get a fix until we get some ice...
« on: Sep 28, 2012, 08:46 PM »
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE   PRESS MAY CONTACT TOM GRUENWALD,
(920) 533-5080, FAX (920) 533-5147

TOM GRUENWALD OUTDOORS GOES LIVE!!!

Get ready for some serious on ice action!  Avid ice angler and long time ice fishing promoter Tom Gruenwald is about to expand his efforts from his popular outdoor writing to also include television.

Best known for his many ice fishing related magazine articles appearing in numerous prestigious titles throughout several countries, his ever-popular 3-volume “Hooked on Ice Fishing” ice fishing library and “Modern Methods of Ice Fishing” books; frequent ice fishing seminars and presentations, guest appearances on various web, radio and televised outdoor programs, Tom will now expand his outreach and come to the air hosting his own program entitled “Outdoors with Tom Gruenwald.”

“When a few highly respected industry colleagues hinted I should consider hosting my own television show, I began thinking about it more seriously, and after a great deal of consideration, it just felt right,” Tom stated. “I was blessed to find financial support for the concept from title sponsors such as HT Enterprises and Polar Fire. That, along with the assistance and patience of Paradime Media’s Sean Casper--a very talented producer/videographer--and an incredibly skilled pro staff network, made it possible to start putting things together.  We sent our initial test pilots to Sportsman Channel and Wild TV.  When both came back with very positive comments and offered time slots, I really started to get excited.  I couldn’t be more pleased with this tremendous opportunity!”

Tom is working with a very talented support cast of pro staff guests, including Jeff Kelm, Dennis Foster, Larry Leu, Don Dumas, Steve Bunka, Andrew “Smitty” Smith, Dave Young, Larry Smith, even legendary professionals such as Jimmy Houston and more!!  His show will cover multi-species tactics used throughout the classic ice fishing belt—and beyond.

“I even had the chance to go ice fishing with the former CEO of ice tackle manufacturer HT Enterprises, Inc., Paul F. Grahl in China this past winter,” Tom revealed, “where we actually filmed an episode.  Just wait until you see what we caught there!”

I guess we’ll have to tune in if we want to find out.  “Outdoors with Tom Gruenwald” is scheduled to begin airing on the Sportsman Channel at 10:30 a.m. Eastern, on Sunday mornings, beginning October 1, 2012.  The show will also air throughout Canada on Wild TV beginning October 1, and continue throughout the upcoming winter season.
If I\'m not fishing, I\'m probably thinking about fishing...And if I\'m thinking about fishing, I\'m probably not getting much else done so, I might as well go fishing...Yeah, I just said that!

Offline HVFD14

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Don't ask...I can't tell.
Re: Should help us get a fix until we get some ice...
« Reply #1 on: Sep 28, 2012, 09:01 PM »
Hopefully this will be the replacement for In-fisherman's Ice Guide.  Going to miss that show.
  BE THERE!

Offline Idahogator

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Muckeltonian Society
« Reply #2 on: Sep 28, 2012, 11:01 PM »

I guess we’ll have to tune in if we want to find out.  “Outdoors with Tom Gruenwald” is scheduled to begin airing on the Sportsman Channel at 10:30 a.m. Eastern, on Sunday mornings, beginning October 1, 2012.  The show will also air throughout Canada on Wild TV beginning October 1, and continue throughout the upcoming winter season.

Thanks for the heads up on the up-coming show.             :thumbsup:
I guess I shouldn't have bought my calender from a Mayan Shaman.
It's Monday for October 1st.   Let's blame it on the hole in the ozone.           :woot:

Offline PerchAssault

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Established 2006
« Reply #3 on: Sep 29, 2012, 05:16 PM »
Thanks for the heads up on the up-coming show.             
I guess I shouldn't have bought my calender from a Mayan Shaman.
It's Monday for October 1st.   Let's blame it on the hole in the ozone.           

TRUE DAT!!!
If I\'m not fishing, I\'m probably thinking about fishing...And if I\'m thinking about fishing, I\'m probably not getting much else done so, I might as well go fishing...Yeah, I just said that!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.