Fish307.com

Author Topic: Customer Service...  (Read 875 times)

Offline double_a85

• Team IceShanty Regular
Customer Service...
« on: Feb 27, 2012, 02:09 PM »
I have ordered gear from fish307 in the past and had good results so I figured I would use them again. I placed an order on 2/2... on 2/13 I called to get an update... was told they had stuff backordered but would ship out on 2/14. Here it is 2/27 and STILL have not received my order! Their website should let people know that they are currently out of stock, or an email or phone call notifying the customer that an item is out of stock. Or, once the stuff does get in, spend a little more to speed the shipping up... now I have an order of ice fishing gear showing up when ice season is over... with no communication on their end. I won't be using fish307 anymore.

Offline Outlander_49

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Customer Service...
« Reply #1 on: Jan 16, 2013, 12:25 PM »
Similar thing happened to me, placed an order then after a couple days of no shipping information I inquired and they said that some of the items are backordered and expected to arrive soon.  However, customer service was very quick to respond and they promptly shipped the items that were in stock for no extra charge.  No major complaints since they were quick to respond and willing to work with me but it would be nice if the website would show when items are not in stock.  Hopefully the rest of the order arrives soon!

Follow Iceshanty at Twitter Iceshanty Facebook Page Iceshanty Youtube Channel
Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.