Author Topic: marcum lx7 issues  (Read 15228 times)

Offline sidt87

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: marcum lx7 issues
« Reply #30 on: Aug 04, 2012, 02:10 AM »
Walleyetom,

I know the season is way done and the post is a little old but did they ever figure out what the problem was with your unit? I have the same exact problems with my unit where I'll get random yellow flashes. Maybe I'll have to send mine in before the season starts. Thanks!

surflizard

« Reply #31 on: Aug 04, 2012, 07:16 AM »
they came up with a system update that is installed via a USB cable, they have it in a downloadable file on the website with instructions on how to install it yourself. The directions are real easy to understand and they have a tech line to answer any questions you may have about the install. You do not have to send the unit in to marcum, the install takes about 10 minutes tops and you Will be ready to hit the ice ! :thumbsup:

Offline WalleyeTom

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #32 on: Aug 04, 2012, 08:59 AM »
Surf,

I did the update to mine when I received (bought) it.  I cannot say the lines I saw where there before the update as I had not used it.
Marcum was good to me via the email conversations we had.  Again I have no idea what they did to my machine.  Perhaps my software load
didn't go right and they corrected that.  The lines were annoying but did not affect finding fish. 

Tom
Stay safe  ....    Tom

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.