The ice fishing VT boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Shadow lake  (Read 727 times)

Offline Profish169

• IceShanty Rookie
Shadow lake
« on: Jan 16, 2012, 10:27 PM »
Does anybody know how the ice is on shadow lake in Glover. Looking to go up there for the opening weekend of trout season

Offline fishinaround

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Shadow lake
« Reply #1 on: Jan 17, 2012, 06:08 AM »
I also plan on heading up there for opening day. My buddy has been up checking ice and I got no report of open water anywhere. If I recall, I think at the beginning of last week there was 6+ inches. So I am sure we're looking at >8" now. We will be about halfway up the lake on the west shore. Stop by!
If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there would be a shortage of fishing poles.

Offline Troutmagnet

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Jan 17, 2012, 05:56 PM »
Also thinking of going there Saturday for a meal of good sized perch.
 :icefish: :icefish: :clap: :clap:

Offline fishinaround

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Jan 17, 2012, 06:33 PM »
I am fairly certain we don't fish where the perch are. But I am glad to hear they are there. I know they ought to be nice and clean, small lake over 100 feet deep!
If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there would be a shortage of fishing poles.

Offline Troutmagnet

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Jan 17, 2012, 08:04 PM »
They are very clean perch...only issue is how many holes you might have to go through before finding any. later in the season they can be pretty deep too.

Offline Profish169

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Jan 17, 2012, 10:33 PM »
Im also headed up for some of those big perch and maybe try to catch a couple of lakers. Ill either be down by where the brook runs out or up towards the far end of the lake.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.