Author Topic: How do you turn your Aqua-Vu camera???  (Read 4688 times)

Offline Gator-Bait

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • I Hear they Taste like Chicken
Re: How do you turn your Aqua-Vu camera???
« Reply #30 on: Feb 10, 2005, 08:20 AM »
I dropped my stopper down the hole also.     

No big deal you can do two different things you can stop at the supermarket were you shop and while loading up with your beanie and weenies for the day. Stop at the gum machines and find the one that has the little superball for 25 to 50cent drill hole in ball and cut in half now you have a stopper and a spare for your aqua vu! 8) 8) Or while you are at Walmart resupplying lures lost from the earlier fishing trip stop at the Toy Section of Wally World and buy a small little rubber ball or Nerf ball and do the same it will cost you a little more then the suppermarket but these will float and will not have to replace again just get you hands a little cold reaching down into the water and retrieve the floating half of ball!!  8) Gator-Bait
Pull my Finger not my Leg

Offline jschoon

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Never to COLD!
« Reply #31 on: Feb 10, 2005, 09:54 AM »
Hey gunner1, Took your advise and removed the screw, installed a 3\16th ss bolt with a wing nut. much better control. Thanks

No problem! The best thing about the internet is the free-flow of ideas. Did you put a bolt in the other end too, or did you leave the rest like you originally had it?
Left everthing else the way it was so the cable can be inserted with out a hassel.
Keep safe, Hard water fishing, what a rush!
It is good to have an end to journey towards, but it is the journey that matters, in the end. Ursula K. Guin

Offline Hardguy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #32 on: Feb 10, 2005, 08:03 PM »
When you turn the cam does it stay on your lure or does it constantly need adjusting?

Offline gunner1

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #33 on: Feb 10, 2005, 08:55 PM »
When you turn the cam does it stay on your lure or does it constantly need adjusting?

As long as the lure is in view, and the camera doesn't move once the lure is in view, you're good to go.

bitts

« Reply #34 on: Feb 11, 2005, 12:09 PM »
I put mine on a painting pole and a 2 by 4 (to keep the  pole from going down the hole).This way i can go up,down.left and rite.You can pinpoint your bait.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.